CASUAL WEARS

Well not exactly quiet Nick kept singing along to most of the songs, off-key if I may add and he hummed loudly to the songs he didnt know, While Adrian kept groaning oh so loudly and I nodded to the beat. I guess I was the only quiet one.

I kept sneaking side glances at Adrian, he seemed to be entirely focused on driving with a relaxed face not with a scowl on his face that he weirdly seems to always have. He actually looked kind of cute. I still had one nagging thought at the back of my mind though, why he never smiled. If I had friends like Wes and Nick, I would smile all day. I wonder how he stops himself from smiling. A voice brought me out of my thoughts.

''C'mon HG we are here''

''oh, yeah'' I nodded at him and got down from the car. We walked and went in through the front entrance

''wait guys, we supposed to take the private elevator at the back entrance'' Adrian called to our attention but it was too late, the staffs working in the ground floor already saw us and it caused quite an uproar of murmuring.

''and this is why it's a bad idea to wear casuals to work on a working day'' Adrian said, rolling his eyes and walked towards the elevator I used the first time I got here. I felt kind of bad since I suggested it. But then again I didnt see anything wrong. He's just a mood swinging jerk like I said before.

''Okay Guys! Let's keep it down. C'mon it's totes normal to wear casuals to work, Right HG, I mean Alex?''

''um me?'' he glared at me

''I mean, Yes. Totes normal to wear casuals to work, I mean look at me.'' I chuckled nervously

''well then, Everyone back to work. Now!'' Wow. Definitely never seen him that serious. But then an idea was brewing in my head that I thought I would discuss with Haze and Nick later.

Nick approached me and I smiled at him.

When we got to our floor, Nick went into his office while I decided to go check on Adrian. I knocked and heard a faint 'come in'.

''Hey Adrian, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you wear casuals to work, I'm just a 19 year old girl that doesn't understand work ethics right? I figured you would want to say that, but I beat you to it already'' I chuckled nervously, he tried to interrupt me but I cut him off and continued. ''I just didnt know it would stir a lot of murmuring, I'm sorry'' like I said this morning, I will be nice to him and won't mind his grumpy mood.

''um Miss Jones..''

"call me Alex please''

''Oh okay, Miss Alex..''

''Just Alex''

''Fine! Alex it's fine, I guess.''

''you guess?''
he chuckled at my question
“Alex it's absolutely fine, besides I agreed to wearing casuals to work, it's not like you forced me to, It's only normal for them to talk because we have never worn casuals to work.''

''oh!''

''yes..oh!'' he chuckled again..he seems to be doing a lot of chuckling and smiling

''well that's a surprise'' I said wondering how is mood is always constantly changing.

''what's a surprise?''

''oh, nothing. Speaking of casuals I was wondering if you would like this idea of mine I planned on discussing with Nick and Haze Later''

''what is it?" he said showing curiosity

''I was thinking that once a month we should make wearing casuals to work official, just to make the office livelier. We just pick a day, were all staffs wear casuals we pick the last working hour of the day to order snacks and drinks to come together as a company to bond, what do you think?''

''wow!''

''I mean if you dont like the idea, it's totally fine, I understand. Oh dear it's a stupid idea isn't it? I'm so sorry Adrian, sorry, Mr. Allen, oh dear oh dear..'' I rambled while he watched on in amusement. I thought I had probably embarrassed myself.

''Miss Jones I..'' I rose my eyebrow at his words.

''sorry, Alex I meant wow in the what a creative idea, you already making plans to leave a good impact on us when you are finally gone, why don't we discuss all this with Nick and Haze and I'm sure Wes will be thrilled at the news of snacks and drinks'' he said smiling to himself

''really?'' I asked with so much excitement it felt like I would jump on him any moment. He rolled his eyes and replied

''yes, really.''

''okay I will go now and call Haze and Nick to your office'' I left before he could object and did a horrible mini happy dance in the hallway. Hopefully none of the camera's caught it...