Dekiru

"You know if you really want to be a hero that badly there actually might be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a Quirk In your next life and take a swan dive off the roof. " Laughed bakugo, his friends joining in not long after.

Midoriya looked over at bakugo with an angry face but quickly changed it to something presenting fear when he saw the other boy. "Something wrong?" Snarked the blond.

Midoriya quickly shook his head, not wanting any more trouble. But just as bakugo was about to leave the room he muttered something. "What would you do if I actually jumped Huh? You could never be a hero."

It was something only just loud enough for the three other boys to hear. The two lackeys (I don't know or care about their names) started cackling. "Do you think anyone would really care if you died?" Asked the shorter one with a snicker. The taller one joined in on the bullying. "Yeah even the teachers don't like you."

Midoriya felt tears swelling up in his eyes but when he looked over at his once best friend his whole world changed. His eyes were watery as well. Bakugo noticed midoriyas pitiful face and turned and left, leaving him alone with the two mean boys.

"Guess he couldn't stand to look at your face another minute." Laughed the duo. It wasn't Long before the two of them were getting closer to him.

"Move your asses you fucking snails."

The two ran off to go follow midoriya leaving him alone with his thoughts. He looked out the window and saw his notebook in the koi pond. With a sigh he started his journey out the door.

Once he picked up the notebook he frowned. It was soaked, there was no way he could use it any more. He put it in his bag anyways, not wanting to leave it for a villain to find.

He spaced out thinking of the new hero from the morning and started walking home. While going through a tunnel he heard a creek. The boy quickly looked all around him but couldn't find the source of the noise. He looked up at was met with a terrifying sight.

"A- a villain?" Stuttered the boy, taking small steps backwards. The villain slinked forwards. "You'll make a perfect skin suit for me to hide in kid..." said the villain as he leaped onto midoriya.

His notebook fell to the floor. "Don't worry I'm just taking over your body, it'll only hurt for a minute, you'll feel better soon." Promised the villain, but who could trust the word of a villain.

The boy started panicking, unsure of how much longer he could last without breathing. He struggled against the sludge villain but his fingers couldn't make a dent against the strange slime.

Just as he was about to give up on fighting a voice was heard. "Have no fear you are safe... now that I am here that is." All might punched the sludge villain, blowing the liquid everywhere and dropping midoriya.

Through the haze the green haired boy saw his favourite hero but he passed out. He woke up to getting smacked on the face by said favourite hero causing him to freak out.

All might tried to give a quick farewell so he could run off. Midoriya assumed that it was because of his time limit but even so couldn't bring himself to let the man leave before he got to ask his question.

He launched himself onto all mights legs so he could have the chance to, but didn't think things through. When he looked down he started panicking but all might discovered him immediately and reassured him that he'd be fine.

All might landed smoothly on the building. Once midoriya was safely standing he tried to leave again so he yelled as loud as he could. " is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?"