Best friends or whatever

He hit the red X in the corner of his screen before heading to the city CCTV website. When he had first come up with the informant plan, he immediately found out where the city's security footage could be found.

He needed videos to be able to analyze, otherwise he'd have to go get the information in the field and he wasn't quite ready for that yet. Maybe after a couple of months of training with kacchan.

Just as he made it through the security and onto the website he realized there was only two minutes left till class. There were two choices he had.

One, go back to class and wait five hours to start on the information for eraserhead, which could take another two hours all together depending on how the quality of the videos and how often they display their abilities.

Or Two, skip class for the first time ever and tell his mom he's sick so that he can get the information as quick as possible, further boosting his reliability for the hero's.

It didn't take long for him to make the obvious choice. He closed the laptop and started heading back in the direction of his class... before walking right past it and out the front doors of the school.

While he walked in the direction of his house, he passed the class he should've been in. He pulled his hood up and No one noticed for the first half, then of course Bakugo and him made direct eye contact.

Midoriya felt his stomach drop at the realization. The boy would probably snitch on him. He was screwed!

The blonds next actions surprised him though. Bakugo stood up abruptly and yelled "I'm gonna puke." Before running out the classroom door.

It took about 30 seconds before Bakugos slammed through the front door and chased after him.

"The fuck are you doing nerd?"

Midoriya started stuttering trying to think of an answer before he realized something. Bakugos face was red, and only seconds earlier He had screamed he was gonna puke.

The boy was embarassed.

He burst out into laughter, causing Bakugos embarrassment to get worse. "You're gonna puke? That's the best you could think of?" Cackled the boy.

Bakugos hands started smoking but Midoriya didn't feel any fear. What was there to be afraid of? Certainly not a "sick" teenager.

Midoriya just kept laughing.

After another couple seconds of laughter Bakugos hand stopped smoking and he joined in with a bit of a chuckle.

"I was trying to think fast alright! It was the first thing to come to mind... where the fuck are you going though?" Asked bakugo.

Midoriya lifted up his laptop. "Starting an analysis for an underground hero, I'm trying to make a name for myself." Explained the boy. Kacchan already knew about most of his plans, so there was no harm in being honest.

"Ehhhh? Which one? Eraserhead?" Confirmed bakugo as the two started walking. Midoriya turned swiftly to face the other boy.

"You know who eraserhead is? Isn't his quirk amazing! He's such a great hero and he honestly deserves so much more hype... though I guess as an underground hero that's not the best thing to have huh? Oh right now he's actually been patrolling our area a lot! I guess crime is on the up-" muttered Midoriya, who quickly trailed off after his first statement.

Bakugo yanked the hood off of Midoriyas face before speeding up. "Shut up, of course I do. He was all you would talk about for months. I do listen you know." Scoffed the boy.

The two walked in silence for about five minutes, as both of them thought over their friendship.

"Deku, you know it wasn't fucking personal right?" Asked bakugo, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean?" Replied Midoriya.

"I would've treated anyone like that. I didn't know it was wrong. The teachers fuck- well they basically encouraged my behaviour." Started the boy. He looked over and confirmed it was okay to continue. Midoriya nodded so he did. "It didn't really hit me till the whole slime villain thing. Quirks are tools. Tools hero's use and theirs weren't helpful, so they didn't save me. You did. The one with no quirk and no tool. I'm sorry for how I treated you in the past, and for fucking telling you to Kill yourself. You can be a great hero, an even better one then me. You don't need a quirk to do that. You were always great at building still do maybe you could make something-"

"KKAACCCHHHAANNNNN." Sobbed the green haired boy. Bakugo was the first one to ever tell him he could be a hero 100% genuinely, other then his mom that is, but even she had her doubts over the years.

Even after knowing eachother for so long, bakugo was still surprised to see Midoriyas reaction to his apology. The boy had always been emotional, so it shouldn't have been.

"I understand if you don't want to-" started bakugo but was immediately cut off by the green haired boy jumping on him and giving him a big hug.

"of course I forgive you. It's all I've wanted for years."

-

-

-

-

"So... friends?"
"Best friends?"
"Fuck fine, best friends or whatever."