I-Living in the war of stars

"Okay, make sure you lock it." Jack said.

"It's secure, don't worry." I replied.

"That thing has been following me." Jack replied.

I reached for my instrument case and opened it. I looked inside and my instrument was missing.

"Where is my horn?" I asked.

"Beats me." Lammy replied.

I knew this was one of his plots to get me to play the Kloo horn.

"Alright you win." I said.

I took out my Kloo horn. I was gonna punch him someday. I practiced old songs. I gotta admit, 'Star Wars' was catchy.

"Whats that one called again?" Lammy asked.

"Star Wars." I replied.

I began playing 'Water World' it was a mixture of Naboo and Mon Calamarin folk music. It was pretty good. Maybe I'll use that one.

"Mulli we got two hours till' the concert." Lammy reminded me.

"I know Lammy, i'm not stupid." I replied.

I practiced the songs I was going to play. The band was pretty good. I was enjoying my time with the band. Thing was, Lun'ru'mon was going back to Clak'dor, Diamond was going with Jack,Ruby was going to Nar Shaddaa for a month or two, Kunii was moving to Nal Hutta, Jamu was also moving to Clak'dor and Lammy was moving to Kashyyyk. It was my final hours with them. I guess we didn't tell Ricku the band will split up leaving one band player.

"So then guys...I guess it is time to say this, it's been nice knowing all of you. It has been a pleasure." I said.

"Same here." Lammy said.

"I'll see you again." Lan'ru'mon said.