Letter Two: 지

May 30th, 20211:00 PM

May 30th, 2021
1:00 PM

Dear Lee Jeno,

Sorry again, Nono. I was late due to my competition yesterday. Guess what?! I won an award! Exciting, right? You know how passionate I am about writing. Yesterday was a good day. I wish you were there, though. It's fine—you're probably too important where you are. After all, you were an angel.

I don't have much to say today. I just wanted to write for some reason. You know me—I'm always writing. It's weird that you're not sitting next to me while I write, though. I guess I haven't gotten used to this yet.

I feel like I'm lying to myself, saying that I'm okay. I feel fine. I feel normal as if nothing can affect me. But, there's this uneasy feeling with that. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss you. I miss you a lot. I love you a lot. But, life had different plans for us. 

Maybe I already am lying. Who knows at this point?

Oh! Right, I always show you what I write, so I'll send you my writing in the next letter. I hope you'll like it. It took a lot of effort to write, and I find it special.

I really miss you a lot, Nono...but it's fine! I'll make it through. You know me—I never give up.

Oh, they're calling me now! I wanted to write a little more, but it's fine. I'll write to you again, Jeno. Bye!

Forever With You
Ji Hagyeol
지하결

Forever With YouJi Hagyeol지하결