Chapter 1: The Velvet Room's New Visitor (REUPLOADED)

Hey everyone, DragonDude16 here with a brief message before you read the story. This is the first fanfiction I've ever posted on Wattpad, so please accept my apologies if it's not perfect. In addition, I ask all of you to wait patiently for the next chapter and refrain from asking me when it will be ready. We all have our own daily lives, and I am a college student with both classes and a part-time job. In addition, I would like to thank PaulSteinhauser501, my good friend from Discord and Reddit, for helping me make this story a reality. I could not have done it without him.

All characters belong to their respective owners.

-Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal belongs to Atlus/SEGA

-Infinite Stratos belongs to Izuru Yumizura

All that said, please enjoy the first chapter of Rebel Against the Female-Supremacy World.

Date: July 24th - Evening

Six months had passed ever since Ren Amamiya, leader of the Phantom Thieves, had left Tokyo, leaving his friends/fellow thieves behind. Having his criminal record finally cleared, Ren was able to transfer back to his old high school as a third-year student once he got back to his hometown. His welcoming was marked by all kinds of apologies, both from students and faculty alike. The people at Ren's old school felt guilty for believing he would do something as bad as assault. In the wake of Masayoshi Shido's confession of his crimes, and after the Phantom Thieves brought the general public to their senses by stealing the Holy Grail, the truth of what happened to Ren finally came to light.

Upon returning home, Ren decided to leave his parent's house for good, since they had no problems throwing him out in the first place. His parents were so highly busy and strict, that they hardly cared if their own son even existed. After moving out, the ex-leader of the Phantom Thieves decided to rent a small apartment for both himself and Morgana. The two had been living peacefully in the countryside ever since.

During the past six months, the young teenager had mostly been studying or working a part-time job. Because Ren can no longer change evil hearts, living in the countryside has become quite monotonous. It was not as if Ren hated living in Tokyo; however, he did wish that he got to go there via a means that did not involve probation. He still thinks about all the memories he made with the other Phantom Thieves, whether it be going to festivals, hanging out in Leblanc's attic, or just living life as normal teenagers would.

In the very last mission he and his friends had ever been on, they found themselves fighting Dr. Takuto Maruki, the former counselor of Shujin Academy. Dr. Maruki was a man who wished for nothing more than to erase all the pain and suffering from within people's hearts so that they could live happier lives. In researching cognitive pscience, especially when Dr. Maruki asked Ren to assist him with his research, Dr. Maruki was able to write a complete paper about how he could not only read people's hearts, but heal their pain from the collective unconscious itself.

Despite the hardships she had to face after regaining her memories, and after Ren snapped all his friends out of Maruki's reality, they helped Ren fight off Sumire's corrupted Persona, Cendrillon, in the palace. Having regained her senses, Sumire decided to embrace her true self and vowed to work even harder in gymnastics to continue pursuing her dream as a top gymnast.

After Sumire awakened to the true power of her Persona, and as she and Ren began spending more and more time together, they ultimately confessed their love for one another and became a couple. The two Phantom Thieves had then grown even closer, creating their very own showtime attack to use in the Metaverse, and even spent some alone time together during Valentine's day in Leblanc and at a fancy restaurant on White Day, thanks to Sojiro's connections to said restaurant. After only being in a relationship with his crush for around two to three months, Ren felt a little saddened when he was forced to return home. Not to mention, leaving all his friends behind back in Tokyo. Just before the Phantom Thieves said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, they promised that as soon as Ren returned to Tokyo, they would reunite once again.