Update and Sneak Peak

Hey guys. Dragondude16 here. First off, I REALLY want to apologize for not uploading in so long. I have made progress on Chapter 2, but I either get Writer's Block for how I should put my thoughts into words next, or I'm just often busy with College or my part-time job. Thankfully, my semester is almost over, and once Summer rolls around, I will do my best to finish up the second chapter and upload it as soon as possible.

Since you've all been so kind and patient, I thought I would reward you fine readers with a sneak peak of what's to come into the future. A sneak peak......... of Ichika awakening to his Persona. Again, thank you so much for being patient, and please enjoy.

Sneak Peak begins:

Ichika: "You're right."

Ichika slowly got back on his feet as he stood up, looking straight hard at the distorted Shadow of his sister, Chifuyu.

Ichika: (hateful tone) "You disgust me, Chifuyu. Ever since our parents abandoned us, you never ONCE behaved like an older sibling to me. You neglected me all the time at home, ignored me when I was a damn rookie with the Infinite Stratos, and even kept quiet about the endless abuse I have to endure every FREAKING day with my harem. And thats not even the worst of it; you practically left me for DEAD! (scoffs) Some sister you were. It was almost as if my entire existence, our own siblinghood, meant NOTHING to you ever since the second Mondo Grosso. Family is supposed to care and look out for each other. And while we may be related by blood......"

Ichika glared at Shadow Chifuyu as he pointed his finger at her, and screamed in a rage he had never felt before.

https://youtu.be/cjzQXrUXuHk

Ichika: (screams) "....YOU ARE NO FAMILY OF MINE, CHIFUYU ORIMURA!"

However, just as Ichika said those words, he started feeling a strong headache, while his eyes glowed a bright yellow. He then grabs both of his hands to hold his head in pain, before falling to his knees. As he feels as if he has a migraine coming, a mysterious male voice speaks to him.

???: (chuckles) "Hahahahaha. So, you have finally come to, my young knave."

Ichika screamed in pain while the voice in his head went on.

???: "Tell me, how long will you allow yourself to be a scapegoat? How long will you allow others to vent their rage at you for no apparent reason? How long will you be your sibling's slave, despite knowing how vile her actions are? Standing by in cowardice is not befitting of a knight. Have you finally come to realize that?"

Ichika, still feeling a headache, glared dangerously at Shadow Chifuyu. Despite panting from the pain, he smirked and replied back to the voice in his head.

Ichika: (pants) "Yes, I have."

Ichika stood back up on his feet with a smirk on his face as his eyes continued glowing yellow.

???: "Yes, that's it. Nothing will be resolved by always accepting blame. The time has come for you to rise up, and rightfully reclaim that which has been taken from you."

Ichika's head started hurting again as the voice continued speaking, while Ichika himself fell back down on his knees.

???: "The time has come,..... to forge our contract. I am thou, thou art I. Raise your sword for the justice thy know is right, and prove yourself as a TRUE knight!"

A white knight mask suddenly appeared on Ichika's face. The mask is shown to be that of a white visor one would see a knight move up and down to show or cover its face. This very visor has five vertical lines showing Ichika's eyes, as they appear to be about an inch wide.