The Sixth Chapter

-----------------------------------------

(Edit: Already made the smut I'm talking about here... Hah, I might be thinking about moving the chapters into my oneshot book because my family is starting to question me about my 3k book... Also, have a Garcello while ordering food so he could stay in the apartment!)

(Old: I am super interested in making more of a smut chapter just to learn more and not get frustrated if I want to do one some other time. The picture is just a less friendly Garcello but just don't mind that. It's my own art again.)

-----------------------------------------

Garcello's pov

As I think about what just happened not too long ago I decided to fix my wound from the choking. I would also like to check it too just to make sure that it hasn't become any worse from the second time it happened. 

While walking into the bathroom I wonder what kind of Mc'donalds meal he would like. Since that is the only thing I was able to afford...

-----------------------------------------

Y/N's pov (While we wait.)

I still feel really unsure about what just happened in the strange place... It was a dream, right?...

I'm not sure how real it was... 

That weird shadow... It had so many eyes on its body and something strange pointing out of its head...

Then I think I was lucky because something swept that thing off its feet and away...

I'm not sure who that was though... 

I just hope that this won't happen again...

-----------------------------------------

Garcello's pov (We are back on the line!)

I finally get to walk into the kitchen to make something to eat for the cutie-

Wait...

Did I just call him cute, in my head?... I did... didn't I?...

I start to think back to when he was on the couch and how cute he looked. He also looked so hot when he shocked me- 

I jolt from the thought putting my hand over my mouth feeling my face becoming hot from the thought...

No! It's a bad thing... Someone choked me and that is a bad thing!

I shake my head my fluffy hair flowing everywhere trying to clear my head from the weird thoughts entering my head. I fail and his face gets brought back into my mind looking at me with that eye like he wanted to...

Ah! No! Lunch!

I am supposed to get lunch! Lunch...

I jolt again then proceed to accidentally almost trip on my way to the kitchen grabbing the edges of the doorframe with my hands to steady myself. I blink a few times for no reason at all. 

I decided to give those thoughts rest and grab the fridge handle and open it with a swing. Reaching my hand into the fridge I pick out a slightly old ice tea from Mc'donalds.

I took some Mcdonald's food that I had bought a while ago. I had been here for a while and I never really learned how to cook so making the food on my own was a no...

I chuckle when I remember the time I accidentally burned the stove trying to boil some potatoes... Apparently, you are supposed to take the lid off if it overboils...

I put the food in the microwave pressing some buttons on the machine before starting it. While the food was turning around I heard something weird coming from the hallway...

I slowly turn around to face the hallway and start to walk towards the weird sounds. Directly when I go outside I turn a corner to walk to the living room to see if there was anything there.

I feel myself being pressed against the wall!

Y/N's arm was pressing my chest towards the wall and holding the other arm's hand on my mouth. "Mmmphhh..." I try to say his name but it comes out muffled from the hand.

-(Slight Sexual Warning Here?)-

I feel something on my groin and I repeat what I tried earlier to see if he would respond this time but realized that because of the soft touch it came out weird...

"Mmmmhhh~" My face turns red and I look at Y/N to check if he would give off any reaction... The eye was its normal E/C but there was definitely something off.

He wasn't having a reaction about anything that was happening...

-------------(It's Over!)-------------

I push him away with my free hands but it phases through him and for a quick second the weird illusion changed into something looking like a plastic body with eyes... I jolt and then breathe out when it has disappeared. 

I turn around towards the kitchen door but the thought of what just happened made my side fall on the wall. Then the microwave made a "Ping" sound making me know that the food is ready and I jolted from that sound as well...

I sigh out of frustration from how easily scared I am. Not only that but I now had a "problem" and getting rid of it was a no at the moment because Y/N must be hungry and I don't want to make him wait too long.

After a whole month, he has to eat something...

-----------------------------------------

(Edit: I feel like I had to cut off a piece of this chapter because the next one is so short I feel bad for the people who read it... So the part being cut off is the part that will be in the next chapter!)

(Old: I have been a bit busy with my Twitter and stuff. It's a bit hard keeping both in check but I keep doing it anyway. There might be a chance that I won't be able to post tomorrow because I have school... TwT')

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---