𖦹Oh... OH-!𖦹

𓂸Third Person POV𓂸

"Techno-"
"WhAt-?!"
"THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER!"
"GET OFF ME DREAM-!"
"TECHNO-"
"JUMP!"

-----
(Early that day)

"Techno... I am bored..." Dream wined as she trew herself besidess Technonon the sofa.

"What do you want me to do?" Techno asked while finishing his paper work.

"I don't know... Want to go to L'manburg?" These words caught Technos attention.

"What? Are you sure?" He asked incrediously.

"Yep! It has been a while!" Dream smiled with a bit of fear behind her eyes.

"What will you do once we are there...?" Techno asked signing his last paper.

"I want to see how everyone is... Can we go...?" She asked looking up at Techno.

"Fine, if someone dies I claim it's your fault." Techno smirked.

"Deal, well, let's get going!" Dream smiled as she got up.

"Should we change?" Techno thought a bit...

"Eh, sure I miss my old clotes these togas aren't the most comfortable thing in the world" Techno and Dream both agreed to that, how did the other gods live like that was a question they would never know the answer to.

-----

"Are you good...?" Techno asked his friend knowing that she was tense.

"Yeah, I'm good..." She tried to hide the fact that she still felt axious and guilty entering the land.

"Do you want to hold my hand? It helps sometimes..." Techno ofered.

It was a thing Phil used to do with him, when the older man noticed the god was axious, he'll lend his hand for comfort.

"Sure..." Dream smiled as she took his hand.

The gods entered L'manburg's lands, everything was just as new, some creeper holes here and there, but no one could tell chaos had once happened in these lands.

"Hello there! Welcome to L'manburg! What brings you two here?" A familiar voice called from aside of the path.

'Wilbur...' The young gods thought at the same time.

"Hi, we just were passing by! It's was just to lovely to walk by without stoping to look around!" Dream tensed a bit but tried to play it off.

"Ah, well would you like a tour? I can send my left handed general to give it to you! And please stay as long as you wish!" Wilbur smiled.

"A tour would be lovely." Techno said in a monotoned voice.

"Good choise! My general will be with you in a moment! Feel free to pass by the bakery! Niki is the best cook there is in this whole country!" Wilbur smiled and walked away.

"..."
"..."

"It will be fine, let's go look around." Techno pulled Dream by her hand leading her towards the main path.