07

Darkness. I hated it until this moment. We were in the pitch dark of my room with only my lamp on. We were trying to be quiet as possible.

I never thought about being with a guy until now. He felt so good on top of me. Lucas pulled off my shirt so i was only in my bra and underwear. He takes no time to start kissing my neck. I let out a small moan. It felt really good.

"You have to be quiet ok." Lucas whispered into my ear.

His hot breath turned me on more. I need him right now. I take off his shirt and throw it to the floor. I immediately go down to his belt but he stops me.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to" He said to me. His right hand next to my head and his left hand holding mine at his belt. He was so sweet when he wanted to be.

His jaw was tight. He was nervous for what i was going to say. I could tell he didn't want me to notice but it was so difficult not to. He was staring me straight in the eyes. He was making me nervous.

"I want to"

I snap my eyes open. I wasn't laying on my pillow. I was on a hard surface but still on my bed. My mouth was drooling a bit on my hand. Was it from the dream? Oh my gosh I just had a sex dream about Lucas. I pick up my head and look around.

I was laying on Lucas.

"What the fucking hell"

We were both still fully clothed so i don't think we did anything. He wasn't under the covers. Lucas was on one of my pillows. His hair fanned over his head, he was handsome. I don't think it ever dawned on me until now.

I slowly get out of bed to not make any noise. Once my feet hit the ground i felt very dizzy. I grab onto my night stand for more support. What happened last night?

I turn around to make sure he was still asleep. His pink lips were slightly parted from his breathing. He had pretty dark eyelashes that i never noticed before along with a couple freckles across his nose.

I walk towards my dresser to grab my phone but instead i run into it. I wanted to yell so bad. It hurt like a bitch but i couldn't wake him up.

I grab my phone and look at the time. It was around six. I completely forgot we had school. I had to wake him up.

I was so nervous. What if he hated me? What if he was rude again? What if he remembers what happened last night? Actually that wouldn't be such a bad thing. I hope.

I turn around to my door and unlock it. Poking my head out the door I don't see anyone. I bet Mya was still asleep.

I tip toe back into my room and decide this was probably the best time to get dressed. I didn't want to try today so i grab my black sweats and a yellow t shirt.

I quickly and quietly get dressed. I put on my socks and white tennis shoes. They aren't very white anymore from all the dirt though.

I waddle over to Lucas. Ok here goes nothing.

Before i even try to wake him up he rolls over to me and looks me straight in the eyes. He didn't jump or anything It was like he was expecting me.

"Did i wake you?" I question. I walk around my bed to sit back down on my mattress.

"Yeah but it's ok. It was funny when you hit your toe by the way"

"Whatever" I laugh. I look him in the eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. "Do you remember last night?"

"Not one bit" He chuckled.