prologue

Dear diary,

THE MANSON FAMILY MURDERS... those goddamn hippies.

I mean honest to God, but those hippies have no rowdy ass business just showing up at night to murder a bunch of people. I mean, what the fuck? It's all just a bunch of bullshit.

Hollywood stuntman Cliff Booth took down those homicidal maniacs like nothing. I mean, he's a stuntman, what else would he do? Stand around there like a pussy and not do shit? He's a stuntman for fucks sake, of course he took those maniacs down like nothing.

He's got this pitbull too, Brandy's a good girl. Brandy also chewed up Tex's arm like nothing. She bit him in the dick too. I show zero sympathy for that man that probably got his dick ripped off... yeah, maybe I took that a little too far.

Charles Manson was supposed to be a musician for goodness sake! Why in the hell did he become a fuckin mentally ill maniac and decide to just murder a bunch of people?! Who comes up with that shit?!

To all of those that lost their lives, you all deserve justice. Not cool that all of you were just murdered like nothing. Like I said, what the fuck?

Us Hollywood stars were affected immediately. Sets shut down, we kept ourselves locked from the outside world to avoid being murdered, blah blah blah. You get the point, right? Okay, cool.

Some of us, me included, were going to become big in the industry when this happened. Where's my 15 minutes of fame? I was so ready for that audition!

You know what? It's fine. We'll all get over it. Soon will be the new year. Goodbye shitty ass 60s and hello 70s! The 70s better be good or I'm just giving up on everything.

Well, that's all I had to say. Fuck those goddamn homicidal maniac hippies. Y'all suck.

sincerely,
lilly moore. xoxo