The Ink Demon had arrived {part one of the betrayals}

Malak was on the ground, looking at Bendy, who was trying to be brave. He tried to get up as he readied one of his claws. "You know what you must do Benjimin." He said. The ink demon took a step back. "Never!" He said before Malak swung his claw at his 'left eye'.

The demon stumbled back as Malak fell to the floor, dead. A pig head walked towards him. "Listen ben, we need to get out of here." He knew that voice to be Dr Gorden. He had to warn him somehow. "G-get away from me..." Bendy said quietly. "I'll take that as a yes." Gorden tried to help him get out of there but a ink vine raises out of the ground as it grabbed him and threw him into the room.

He had to warn the others at the very least. He only had a bit of control left as he spotted Amanda Young. "Y-ya need to go-" The demon tried to say before she put a hand on his cheek. "I dont want you to go!" Amanda said. The ink demon tried to make her back away and run for the door-

Until he noticed the blood mixing with the ink on his hand and wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Benjimin held a flower as Amanda walked up to him and gave him a bunch of white tulips. "I managed to find some flowers that you like!" she said. Benjimin smiled warmly. He still kept the flowers to this day.

Benjimin and Amanda were dancing together as Hoffman recorded it. They were both happy, even when they found out Hoffman was recording them. He'll remember it.

Benjimin and Amanda were helping Adam get out of his shackle after a gang of thugs captured him and tried to hurt him. Good thing Amanda dealt with those thugs.

The day where Amanda and Benjimin first met...was the day he'll remember the feeling of happiness for the first time.

Amanda comforted Benjimin after a nightmare as he cried into her arms. "Its okay ben, we're here for you, family until the end, okay?" She said to him as he smiled back and fell asleep in her arms. "Okay.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOUR MY PUPPET NOW!"

Bendy's pupil slowly sunk into the ink along with the blood as he suddenly grinned. "B-ben-" before she could speak, The Ink Demon lunged at her, swinging his claws at Amanda. She quickly put on the pig mask as she ran for the door. The others were there waiting for her. Adam was crying as he tried to reach out to ''Bendy''.

"BEN!" Amanda yelled as she watched as the doors close...with that grinning demon on the other side of the door, waiting for it to open...

The Ink Demon has long since given up on trying to kill the 'Jigsaw group' as the place was nearly burnt down before he made the ink recreate the burnt place into something of its own desire.

It was no longer Benjimin or Bendy...no...It was The Ink Demon...