Darkness Comes [final part of the betrayals]

Cerena quietly paced around as she looked at the city. Her kingdom. Pale city. She knew what to do but not how she can do it and she can focus without seeing a shadow in the corner of her eye.

She must've gone insane by using the dark power from the dark star to get her revenge on Bendy. What else could explain people looking at her weird? 'What ever. Whatever gets the work done is all that matters.' She thought to herself.

Thats when she heard it. "The group your being after is having badness! They are needing to be taught a lesson!" The voice said. She stopped pacing as she growled under her breath. "Now is not the time..." She said to herself. The voice laughed and she was having none of it.

She put some goggles on(because her team said she'll need them because her eyes will be healing for awhile) as she entered the room with the mirror. "You always do this to me! Why do you keep tormenting me?! Just- just leave me alone!" Cerena said. "Bad eggs need cracking! Whack them hard, crack their shell, kick them down the stairs to hell!" The voice said as a dark mist surrounded the room and her vision darkened.

"You know what to do!" The voice said to her before she blacked out. "Thats the way to do it..." The voice laughs.