CHAPTER ONE

Army all over the world tuned in to BTS' V-live that night, the night the beloved idol group won their very first Grammys. The live was filled with laughter, and tears, tears of immense joy and happiness shared between the group, and the millions watching behind the screen. It was a great accomplishment, one many believed they'd never achieve, yet there they stood, holding within their hands, two of those coveted gold trophies.

The members continued to cry and cheer, and continued to shower their gratitude upon Army, who playfully kept tally of how many 'thank yous' were said.

After each member spoke briefly to the Army's behind the screen, pouring their love and gratitude into each word they spoke, they opened a bottle of champagne, each raising their glass in cheers to the camera, slightly bowing, as they thanked Army once again, before clinking their glasses together, bright smiles upon their faces.

It was at this moment that the world of Army changed, as they could do nothing but watch Bangtan fall unconscious to the floor.

💬 Leave a comment

Do you know bts🏆: what's happening?!

Add it to the bag beach: what's going on!

Rrrrap Monsta🤣: ^^

Jimin is my favorite Pokemon: what the hells going on?!

DON'T TOUCH MY BANANA MILK: what the hell happened, why aren't they moving?!

🐯+🐻=V, cuddly but deadly: ^^^^

Hobi the dancing sunflower 🌻: ^^^^^^

NOT YOUR OPPA!: ^^^ does anyone know where they are?!

🛑STOB IT!🛑: call the company!

PArdOn: omg they're not moving!

Jins high note 🎶: what the hells going on, why aren't they moving! They need help!!!

Min (the rock) Yoongi: ^^^^^shit!! What the hell do we do?!

Beech🐥+Bitch🐅=Vmin: OMG WHAT HOTEL IS THAT?!

Eat. Sleep. Bangtan: i live near the company! Heading there now!

Suddenly the sound of the hotel's fire alarm pierced through the silence, seconds later, a group of men appeared from off screen, one dressed in the familiar uniform of a firefighter, three in police uniforms, and four in the attire of what appeared to be hotel staff, flooded into the room. Their faces couldn't be seen clearly as they were hidden behind masks. Plumes of smoke could be seen slowly filtering into the room following the men's wake, likely from the room's door having been left open. The white flashing light of the alarm could be seen even from the video screen.

The men immediately headed for the unconscious idols, and lifted them into their arms, before carrying them away.

💬 Leave a comment

All about that subtitle life😅🤣: wait a minute, I think I know what hotel they're at! I'm calling!

J-HOOOOOOOPE!!!: HURRY!

Bangtan+Army= greatest couple in history: Hurry HURRY!

Bts is luv: ^^^^

RMs broken sunglasses 😎: ^^^^^

The comments were in a panic as they flew across the screen. Something wasn't right. Where was the boy's personal staff? Where were the bodyguards?

Even the smoke clouding the room was off. It was...too clean.

One of the men stayed behind, only for a moment, as he walked up to the camera, slightly bending down so his masked face filled the screen, and waved. He waved at the camera, eyes crinkling as if smiling behind the mask he wore. He held up a card with his other hand, and pointed to the script written on it's white face.

Let's Play

♟️

02/ 03

8:00 PM

Soon, he lowered the card as he brought the index finger of his other hand to his lips in a silencing motion, all while still smiling.

Then the camera was cut. Army's left with nothing but a black screen.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

📺 News Outlets Worldwide 📺

The biggest boy band in the world, BTS of South Korea, was officially reported missing this morning. The pop stars, fresh off their historic win of being the first asian artists to win two Grammys, are believed, by local law enforcement, to have been specifically targeted. Though it has yet to be determined why the group was targeted, ransom is suspected. No further information has been given at this time.

Word of BTS' disappearance spread like wildfire across the world. Eight days later, the world still waited with bated breath.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

02/03

7:58:55 PM

Army's around the world held their breath as they stared at the screens of their laptops, tablets, and cellphone's, counting down the seconds that will lead to the eight o' clock hour.

7:59:48 PM

They didn't know the significance of this hour, or this specific day, all they knew, all they needed to know, was that this hour, on this day, was important, so they waited.

7:59:05 PM

7:59:04 PM

7:59:03 PM

7:59:02 PM

7:59:01 PM

7:59:00 PM

8:00:59 PM

🔔 DING!

The sound of the notification bell pinged from Army's brightly lit screens...

BTS, was live....

✌️ V-LIVE

LIVE ▶️ 13,529,373 💬 0 ♥️ 0

"Hello Army, shall we play a game?"