CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The tech opened the email he received, and clicked on the link inside. His eyes widened as he moved to quickly verify the information before practically yelling out to the detective only feet from him.

"Detective, you might wanna look at this."

Chapman walked over to tech, slightly bending down to look at the computer screen. "What've you got?"

The tech motioned for him to read the contents on the screen. "Detective, you're looking at the location of our last kidnap victim and suspect."

"What?!"

Chapman quickly read through the information, "Are you sure?"

"I verified the information, it's an accurate location, whether they are there or not, I don't know, but considering the source, and what I've learned of them throughout this case, I don't don't it."

Chapman looked at the tech officer, "Who's the source?"

"Army."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"He's getting agitated."

"It's the silence before the storm, and he knows it."

"He's definitely scared."

"He should be."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Kim, we've got a location, tell SWAT I want them ready in five, we need to move quickly."

Kim nodded as he hurried to make the call to the SWAT team.

He turned back to the tech, "Can you get me an aerial shot of the place?"

"Better," the tech handed over a small tablet, "I've inputted not only an aerial view, but a 360 view of the place in real time as well. I also mapped out the shortest and quickest route."

Chapman nodded in approval and acknowledgement, "Good, this is helpful. Thanks."

"Detective, SWAT is ready and waiting."

"Let's go."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

✌️V-LIVE

LIVE ▶️ 19,995,656 💬 1 ❤️ 0

Do you know bts🏆: Are you scared...

"Scared? Now, why would I be scared when I hold all the power? We both know you'll never find him, and even if you did, you'd never make it in time. Face it Army, I have won."

No response.

He pulled another gun from the bag, pressed it to Jungkook's temple and looked at the screen. "He's going to die, and there's nothing you can do this time to stop it."

He pulled the trigger.

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

SWAT moved silently and quickly through the building. The leader signaled to his team they had reached their destination, the team getting into position to storm the room, they just needed the signal.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

*CLICK

*CLICK

*BANG!

_________

Authors Note: Jungkook's chapters are so short...but we're nearing the end. What do you think of the short chapters,  do you like it?

A) 🥺No, you're mean! Just finish it all at once and end the suffering already...😭

B)😍 I like it, it builds the suspense...😲

C) 😒The chapters are shorter because you're stalling aren't you? You have no idea how to end this do you...🤨