CHAPTER TWELVE

✌️V-LIVE

LIVE ▶️ 19,995,656 💬 0 ❤️ 0

The live opened to a familiar dark room. The stranger standing in a pool of light before the screen, hands behind his back.

"Hello Army, are you ready for the final stage?" He stepped to the side, revealing Jungkook bound to a chair, gagged and blindfolded. Tears stained the cloth blindfold, some finding their way down his cheeks, his quiet cries muffled from the gag. "We're going to do things a bit different in this round."

He reached off screen with one hand, bringing a large duffle bag on camera. "You're probably wondering what's in the bag. Shall we take a look?" He unzipped the bag, pulling a gun out from within the bulky bag and lifted it up to the screen. "In the bag are a few of these. None of them are loaded, except for one. We're going to play a little game of russian roulette. Let's see if you can find him before..." He put the gun to Jungkook's temple, and pulled the trigger.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

It was as if everything was moving in slow motion as bangtan watched the stranger put a gun to their maknae's head and pull the trigger. The air was sucked from their lungs and their eyes squeezed tight...

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

Six shots. All empty. The first gun was empty.

"I-I don't think I can watch this hyungs." Tae said, voice hitched and eyes brimming with tears.

The stranger reached into the bag and pulled out another gun.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

✌️V-LIVE

LIVE ▶️ 19,995,656 💬 0 ❤️ 0

Jungkook flinched with each click of the gun at his head.

"What's the matter, Army, have you nothing to say?"

The comments remained empty.

"Have you perhaps given up already?"

Still, Army said nothing.

"Well, perhaps this will loosen your tongues." He lifted another gun to Jungkook's temple and squeezed the trigger yet again.

One.

Two.

Three...he continued to pull the trigger, the boy whimpering and flinching with each click the gun made as it went through each empty round.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Another unloaded gun. All six rounds were empty. That was two down. The odds of the boy's luck holding out were getting smaller.

He looked at the screen once again, expecting to see a flurry of comments, but it was silent.

Army was watching, but they said nothing.

He didn't like it.

Something told him their silence wasn't a good sign.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"What's going on, why are they so quiet?"

"I don't know?"

"Do you think they've given up?"

"Army isn't one to give up, they must be planning something."

"I don't know how they can win this one. The guy is literally playing a game of chance with this kid's life. There's no telling when those guns are gonna go off. If they're gonna make a move, they better do it soon."

Kim hummed in response.

Just then the phone rang.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

✌️V-LIVE

LIVE ▶️ 19,995,656 💬 0 ❤️ 0

He was getting anxious. He didn't like the silence of the screen. They were there, watching. Millions of them.

Why weren't they saying anything!

He threw down the second empty gun and turned from his captor to the screen. "Why are you still so quiet?" He slammed his palms upon the table, shaking both the table and screen, "WHY ARE YOU SAYING NOTHING!"

Still no comments were forthcoming.

"SAY SOMETHING!"

Do you know bts🏆: Are you scared...