Chapter 1

This is what ur wearing ⬆️P

P.s ur wings are under the cloak
I was inside King Endeavour's kingdom on a typical day where the not even the royal walls could occupy me . I was wearing an outfit that hid my my identity so I could pass by and experience the feeling of freedom before I had to head back. As I was strolling through the Town Square when I heard a distant trumpet sounding declaring that the king Endeavour would be passing by "he was probably just passing by so he could show off his privilege and look down on people. At least in my kingdom we respect our people and see them as equals" you bitterly thought.
Around you people were knelting down as you stood. When you saw King Endeavour he was riding on a chocolate brown horse and behind him stood a boy with bi - coloured hair and a scar that covered one of is eyes and a crown atop of his head while riding a pure white stallion.
I stood there chilling scanning the crowd for Bakugou and Kirishima since they said we could meet up here for the limited amount of time before we had to get back to our kingdoms. King Endeavour and the boy then stopped in their tracks right next to me the King then spoke in a gruff voice with a sneer envading his already unpleasant face. "Bow you peasant" . You stared him dead in the eye and simply stated "I bow to no one" . The people all gasped and even the boy next to the king looked a little shocked.
The guards then pointed their sharp - ass pointy weapons at me while I didn't even flinch I just stood their with an amused expression.
I watched as the cloak figure just stood there like there was no danger in the world.
My ass hole of a father then with a if-looks-could-kill-I'd-be-dead- look said with venom dripping in his voice " you WILL bow to your king and ruler"
The thing then looked up and smiled with menace in their voice and said "YOU ARE NO KING TO ME"