Chapter 2

Back To Me
As I stared down the ugly scum of hell a red figure caught my attention . I then smirked and pulled down the hood of my cloak revealing my face the king's eyes bulges with shock on his face I then whistle and held my arm in the air. A sudden gust of wind blew down from above a smirk danced along my face as a hand reached down and grabbed mine.
•••
Bakugou: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME ??? He yelled while laughing his ass off
Me: ohh nothing...
just pissed off Endeavour
My hair and wings gently  flowing behind me as we soared above the forest riding on Kirishima's (Kirishima and the rest of the Bakugou squad are dragons)  back.
Me: He's such an ass I honestly don't even know why my father puts up with him.
Bakugou: I KNOW!!
•••
Todoroki
I watched as the girl was carried away by the blood-red dragon.
Father seemed PISSED for the rest of the way back when we finally were inside he looked at me and said "Shoto get ready we will be visiting Hawks' kingdom to discuss that little rascal we just met"
I bluntly stated " alright but whom was that?"
He looked at me as if he had just realized something "THAT was Princess Y/n" he said while adjusting his crown.
As I walked away I couldn't help but think huh a princess you don't say?
•••

This is what your wearing and ur wings are out ⬆️As me, Bakugou, and Kirishima were done scavengning for new clothing, food, and weapons we then made our separate ways and headed back to our own kingdoms

As me, Bakugou, and Kirishima were done scavengning for new clothing, food, and weapons we then made our separate ways and headed back to our own kingdoms.
I used my wings to fly the rest of my way home.
My father, since he has wings also made a gaping hole where the roof should be in the throne room. So when I was close enough I tucked my wings and swooped in ( which was WAY easier than using the door. I landed gracefully on the marble floor and saw Hawks, Endeavour, and that boy with bi - coloured hair. King Endeavour looked like he was basically ready to explode while the boy beside him held a non- expression face.
Endeavour: I DON'T CARE DAMNIT YOU LET THAT BRAT INTO MY KINGDOM AND ALLOW THEM TO MAKE A MESS OF ME
Hawks: Now, now y/n probably didn't mean to cause any trouble
Me: No I did
I stated with a monotone voice
They both then stared daggers into me although I didn't even spare them a glance as I confidently walked to my throne (which is next to Hawks) and sat with my wings fluffed out to make myself look bigger.
Me: I do not give a damn about my reputation nor your feelings towards me BUT when you look down apon the people do NOT act like your asking for it
They all looked at me speechless 😶