Friends With Benefits (part 2)

For Riarklesdiary

Being friends with benefits was great. Freddie and Olivia had the best of both worlds. They were good friends who had amazing sex together, often.

One day Freddie got tickets to Olivia's favorite band, One Direction.  She was so excited, next to Freddie she loved these guys so much.

They arrived at a very packed stadium.  The crowd was going wild, especially when the guys came out onstage. It was unbelievable.

As the concert went on Olivia found the guys so incredibly hot she was beginning to feel turned on. She and Freddie went to the concession stands for a little break.

"How are you liking the concert so far?" He asked her.

"Well, it's great, but. . ."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing except seeing Harry and Liam, well. . ." Olivia felt weird about telling Freddie she was turned on by other guys. What if he was mad at her or felt bad that he wasn't attractive enough for her?

Freddie seemed to understand.  "Those guys have you getting a little wet, am I right?"

"Yes," Olivia admitted.

"Would you like to do something about that?"

Olivia was confused.  "What do you mean?"

Freddie smiled down on her. "Wouldn't you like to take it out on me? All that pent up passion?"

Olivia loved the sound of that. "When we get home?"

"I mean right here right now."

Olivia was shocked. She didn't know Freddie could be so spontaneous. "Okay."

Taking her hand Freddie led her to the back of the fire escape. He leaned her against the wall and began kissing her. Olivia was already removing her panties. She couldn't wait.

Freddie kissed her neck while sliding his hands under her clothes.  Then he unzipped his pants, picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm not taking anything off," he said. "I always wanted to do you fully clothed."

Olivia felt him entering her and began thrusting hard, the way she liked it. She clung ontI his shirt and did her best to keep up. She could hear the people walking around and tried to keep her screaming down.

"Oh Freddie, harder." she groaned.

Freddie came quickly, then turned her around and entered from the back.

"Not done yet." He said.

Olivia loved it even better. She couldn't believe what an amazing lover he was. She held onto the wall as they rode each other to the finish.

Exhausted, they straightened out their clothes before heading back to the concert.

"I am really loving this friends with benefits thing." Olivia said as she held his hand.

"Told you it would be great." Freddie said.