Chapter 1 sailing home

Hi its me Miha-chan we are going to start at the part when they are sailong to luffy's home.
(^ν^)
~It was lunch time~
Luffy barged in which that made sanji and nami shout at luffy.

Luffy just nervously laugh and sit down waiting for its food, when the food has arrived luffy and other's was about to dig in to their food but suddenly a crash was heard it made the boat shake of course.

Usopp barged in saying "luffy we have a problem!!" So luffy ask "what is it?!" Usopp was about to answer but another crash has been heard so everybody walks out fast.

But when they saw people fighting they where actually training which everybody except luffy got worried since they do not know what's happening.

Luffy laugh and everybody looks at him

Nami: idiot its not the time to laugh!
Luffy:sorry sorry, they are not fighting they are training.

And everybody has no clue what's going on or what did luffy mean?? Luffy walks infront of others and look at them saying "welcome in my homeland i grow up at, "The Dawn Island"

Everybody knows what is dawn island its where luffy come from.

Zoro ask "if they are not fighting which is training is what they are doing like you said while ago, then why did they trow 2 things which made our ship has two holes and the ship will sink right know because of it.

Sanji:care to explain?and will they fix our ship if not imma kick them for making ~nami-chan~ and ~robi-chan~ afraid/worried!

Luffy calmed sanji and explained, 1st yes they can mend it they are good at it 2nd they did that on purpose which is normal we are carefree in this island but if they damaged it they have to fix it so that's how it is here.

So everyone is okay know when they landed chopper saw ace which is luffy's older brother and said to everybody the ace is there with a blonde guy?! So luffy run where ace and the blonde guy is and jumped.

Saying ace! Sabo! When they heard luffy they where happy that luffy is back and to be able to see each other.

they hugged each other while everybody knows ace and luffy as a they are brothers but who's sabo?

I know im bad at writing😩🤚🏻 but im proud because this is the longest chapter i have ever made
but i hope you like it, pls don't forget to vote pls🙇🏻‍♀️
        (*'∀`*)