1

TW somnophilia , cnc

You just got off a stressful late day at work and all you wanted was to use your little toy when you got home but to your surprise when you got there your pup was no where to be seen ,  so you went to your bedroom and there they were fast asleep. They look so cute and peaceful , they have told you about how they would love to be woken up with your cock in them using them for your own pleasure. You couldn't think of a better time then now so you walked quietly to their side and removed the blanket to see them wearing nothing but one of your shirts and a pair of panties while noticing the wet spot on there panties you could feel yourself harden imaging how good they taste . So you climb in between there legs and slowly remove them exposing their wet cunt and you start lightly rubbing their thigh and they stir lightly " are you awake pet ?" You ask quietly but as you knew they weren't and there was no reply just soft breathing . So you start planting light kisses on the inside of their thighs making your way to their cunt taking your time and when you finally reach there core you can smell their wetness " it looks like someone's having a good dream hmm" you whisper and lightly chuckle, you take your two fingers and run it across their cunt and dip it in their core pulling it back out to have a taste . You wait a couple second before you start to lightly finger them teasing them slowly before you can't take it anymore so you plant your mouth on their clit sucking softly while occasionally sticking your tongue in their warm core sucking and savoring every part while they occasionally let out soft moans and you catch hitches in their breath you can feel your cock twitch in anticipation. " I promise I'll make you cum pet but I need to feel your warmth wrapped around my cock" you position yourself at their entrance and slowly enter making them squirm , as you go fast pump after pump they let out little whines bring you closer to the edge so you start tapping them awake " hey wake up pet , wake up" they open there eyes and shock goes across their face which quickly gets replaced with pleasure " there they are" you say as you pound faster and harder making them moan and their eyes roll back in their head you can tell there close by the way their pussy is twitching around you , you put you hand around their throat and look them in the eyes while you fuck them harder " I want you to cum for me baby" and after one more pump they've cum all over your dick you let go of there throat letting them get air grab their waist and start going faster making you cum. And you lay next to them " good morning pet" you say while caressing their cheek " is that everything you hoped for ?" You asked and they say yes " thank you for trusting me baby I love you" they reply saying of course I love you to thanking you for making them feel so good " always darling now come lay on my chest and rest I just wanna hold you" they nod and lay on your chest giving you a kiss and you both drift off .