十三

After making sure that Mingi had calmed down, Yunho cupped Mingi's cheeks and forced the shorter to look up at him.

"How long?" Yunho asked gently, adoration oozing out of his eyes.

Mingi gulped, "I-I don't know.. The feeling just came all of a sudden.." 

Yunho chuckled softly, and ruffled Mingi's hair, "I'm so happy. So happy that it's you."

Mingi stared at him with his innocent glossy eyes, making him wince at how adorable the shorter is.

"So um.. I guess.. Will you um.. be my boyfriend?" Yunho looked away awkwardly, his face blushing a light pink, making Mingi giggle.

"Sure." He replied and pulled Yunho towards him roughly. And without hesitancy, he connected their lips.

Their kiss so gentle and soft, both afraid that they'll hurt the other. Their heartbeats beating at an immense speed as they moved their lips gently, savouring each other in the most gentle way. One would say they're being too passive, but both of them knew to take it slow. There should be no rush with feelings.

Yunho wrapped his arms around Mingi's waist, pulling him closer, pressing their bodies close to each other. While the shorter cupped Yunho's cheeks, deepening their kiss by slowly slipping his tongue into the officer's cavern.

They could feel the temperature around them rising, but none of them cared to pull away. The kiss was too intoxicating that they craved for more, hoping that this could go on forever.

Mingi moaned softly and pulled away, ending the dangerous kiss. They panted harshly, longing for air, yet their sight never leaving the other.

Yunho looked away instantly, redness creeped up on his face as he covered it with his palm, earning a giggle from Mingi.

"So you're shy now?" Mingi teased, "Where'd the strict officer go?"

Yunho glared at Mingi, yet his blush deepened.

Suddenly, the bell rang, indicating that lunch break was over.

They sighed, knowing that they have to head back to class. Yunho carried Mingi down from the table and steadied him, "We have to head back now." Yunho's voice small and disappointed, earning another fit of giggle from Mingi.

The shorter pulled Yunho towards him by his tie and whispered jokingly, "You can come over tonight." And shot him a teasing wink.

Yunho blushed once again yet didn't try to talk back, instead, he watched his boyfriend walk back to his class in adoration and smiled.

~.~.~.~.

"Yunho, where did you go just now?" Celeana stopped Yunho on his way back to class.

Yunho sighed, "What do you want?" 

Celeana pouted, "Aw c'mon, weren't you listening to me last time? I want you to be my boyfriend", a shy giggle following after.

Yunho turned and stared straight into Celeana's eyes, "I'm taken."

The girl frowned, "What? When?"

Yunho rolled his eyes in annoyance and decided to walk away, when suddenly Celeana grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back.

"It's that Song Mingi isn't it? What do you even see in him anyways?" Celeana started spitting, her eyes rolling back so much Yunho started wondering if she was checking her brain to see if it's rotten.

Yunho pulled his arm out of Celeana's grasp and glared at her, "So what if it's him? It's none of your business right?"

Celeana smiled, "Well of course it's my business, cause' you belong to me."

Yunho furrowed his brows, "Is your brain not working or are you selectively deaf? Sick bastard." And walked away, leaving Celeana at the spot, smirking like an idiot.

~.~.~.~.

"Hey mum..?" Yunho called out, earning a 'yes' from Jane.

"Can I head over to Mingi's tonight?" Yunho asked, he hung his head low, trying to hide his expression, yet Jane noticed it.

She giggled, "Sure, just don't do anything stupid okay?"

Yunho blushed and nodded. As he was about to head out, Jane called out to him.

"Yunho-ah, here." She handed a small paper bag for Yunho, curious of what it was, Yunho opened the bag. Inside, was one strip of unopened condoms.

Yunho instantly threw the bag back to Jane, "Mum!"

Jane giggled and pushed the bag towards Yunho, giving a teasing look towards her blushing son, "You'll need it, maybe not tonight but someday."

In confusion and blushing, Yunho watched his mum skip back into the house while humming a joyful tune.

Yunho couldn't help but let out a resigned chuckle.

~.~.~.~.

"Mingi..?" Yunho called out, noticing that his door was unlocked, he walked himself into Mingi's apartment.

Yungi immediately shot up from her bed and meowed her way towards Yunho, snuggling and purring as Yunho picked her up and caressed her gently.

Yunho plopped onto the couch with Yungi on his chest, "Where's your daddy?" Yunho asked softly, caressing Yungi.

As if the kitten understood Yunho, she meowed in respond, snuggling into Yunho's touch.

After a few minutes, Mingi came out of the bedroom in his pajamas. Water still dripping from his hair, indicating he'd just finished shower.

He walked his way towards the fridge while humming a soft tune, oblivious to the presence of Yunho. He grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge and turned around, wanting to pour it into the glass.

"GAHH!" Mingi screamed out when he saw someone sitting on the couch staring at him, earning a loud laugh from Yunho.

"Oh god my heart.." Mingi said as he clench onto his heart dramatically, "I couldn't see you without my glasses.."

Yunho giggled and walked towards Mingi, "Who told you to keep your door unlocked?"

Mingi furrowed his brows, "I did?"

Yunho wrapped his arms around Mingi's waist from behind, "Imagine if it wasn't me, you wouldn't be alive by now."

Mingi shivered slightly when Yunho's breath hits his ears, he quickly turned around and pushed Yunho away, "Yeah yeah, what're you doing here anyways?"

Yunho tilted his head and pouted, "You told me I could come over."

"I was just joking..." Mingi shot him an 'are you serious' look.

Clear hurt and disappointment could be seen flashing past Yunho's eyes, he pouted, "Fine then, I'll go back..."

Mingi immediately pulled Yunho back by grabbing his cheeks, "You're not going anywhere." Catching Yunho off guard. 

They connected eyes, both searching and diving deep into each other's gazes, once again falling into the deep comfortable silence as they allowed their eyes to do the talking. Having a small conversation with just their gazes, Yungi started getting bored and meowed while she snuggled into the pillow on the couch.

Perhaps, that's what having a soulmate feels like.