Chapter 2

--------------No ones pov-----------

Y/n walked out of the girls locker room in her costume last and everyone's eyes immediately were drawn to her..Everyone was staring even monama and bakugou was bright red.  Y/n smirked and walked up to monama, dragged him by his ear to the battle field and pushed him a few steps away from him.  Bakugou was so excited to see Monama get beat up ever since he decided to pick a fight with Bakugou but he was so excited for him to get beat up by his girlfriend more so he couldn't help but yell "You got this teddybear!" he could see y/n smile at him softly before returning her cold glare at Monama.

----------(Y/n's pov)---------

(By the way I'm not great at writing fight scenes so bare with me please.)

You get into a fighting stance and look up at Monama, you laughed when you saw him looking at you dumbfounded, "Get ready to fight you dumb bastard." you said with venom lacing through your voice.  Monama got into a poor fighting stance, you heard your father yell "Fight!" so you teleported behind Monama and you kicked him using full force to his back, he fell to his stomach, your smirk grew and you let him get up, you teleported in front of him.  You saw him reach out to touch you trying to copy your quirk, so you did a backflip but when your feet got near his face you extended your legs and kicked him in the jaw at full force knocking him to the floor.  Gracefully landing from your backflip, you heard people wince at the sight of him getting beat.  You grab him by his collar, you scowl at him then throw him over your shoulder onto his back and everyone hears a crack. You smile innocently and say, "I win.. Also you might want to get that checked out.. I think I heard a crack." Aizawa claps and some people stare in shock whereas Bakugou runs over to you and picks you up and spins you in his arms, you giggle "Kitkat put me downnnnn." you whine.  He chuckles and sets you down "Good job teddybear you put that extra in his place." you smile up at him "Of course I did, I learned from the best." out of the corner of your eye you see blonde hair and you run over "Papa!" you hugged present mic he laughed "Oh jesus.. What did Monama do now?" Bakugou chuckled, "He decided to pick a fight with short-stack." you glared daggers at bakugou he smirks "I am NOT short." you huffed Dadzawa chuckled "Okay everyone we're going to continue with training now."

-----(time skip to the next day at the period before lunch)-----

You sneezed softly and everyone awed, Bakugou immediately looks over at you "Teddybear are you okay?" you nodded at him tiredly and sneezed again, he opened his arms and you immediately ran over to him and sat in his lap (NOT SEXUALLY) he wrapped his arms around you.  You nuzzled your head into his neck and wrapped your arms around him, falling asleep in a few minutes.

----------(Bakugous pov)-----------

When Y/n falls asleep I rest my chin ontop of her head, I get back to writing my notes while trying to not get distracted by all the talking in the class.  Then I hear that pervert saying some weird ass shit along the lines of "Bakugou is so lucky that she is sitting on his lap while in a skirt, I wish she was in my arms so I could touch every inch of her.." I stare at him looking more angry than ever before.  The girls were looking at him in disgust even the boys were.  I stood up and picked Y/n up with me, he looked at me scared and everyone looked confused as to what I was going to do.  I walked up to the front and woke up Aizawa, everyone obviously thought I had a death wish, I explained why I woke him up so he didn't mind.  He got out of his sleeping bag and took Y/n from me and held her protectively.  I ran over to that grape bastard and I beat the shit out of him, I was not giving him mercy then I said "Hey Sero?" everyone looked at me shocked that I actually said his name, he replied "Yes?" I looked at him "Can you tape this Grape pervert to the ceiling?" He immediately did so "Thank you." he nodded.  I looked over at Aizawa and I could tell he was thankful about how protective I was of Y/n, then she started moving so I took Y/n from Aizawa and held her. "Hey sleepyhead." she responded with a tired hum and I smiled softly. "You wanna go get some food to make you feel better? I think you are catching a cold." she slowly stretched and asked me to put her down, I reluctantly agreed and we all went to lunch.

(Only 851 words I'm sorry I know it's short.  It's just the next chapter is going to be very interesting, so I don't want to start it in this chapter.  I'm sorry let me know how you guys feel about this chapter!)