Chapter 3

----------------(Bakugous Pov)-------------------
=Don't you even worry this chapter is about to be real interesting.=

We were sitting at lunch it was the whole bakusquad and Y/n was leaning on me, I could tell she was getting sick so I got worried "Teddybear..You okay?" she hummed in response and leaned further into me, I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her then I heard Deku start talking.

-----(Y/n's Pov)------

I felt Kat tense next to me, I looked up at him concerned but he wasnt looking at me he was looking at someone? Then I heard Midoriya start talking about his past with Bakugou, what Bakugou did in middle school to the dekusquad but I could tell he was being loud so others would hear him.  I could tell people were listening and Bakugou was biting his lip anxiously.  I slammed my fist down onto the lunch table and everyone looked at me as I got up, I walked over to Midoriya and I said "DEKU." in a very harsh tone of voice.  "ARE YOU DONE THROWING YOUR OWN PITY PARTY?!" Uraraka spoke up "H-Hey! Deku is just explaining what happened." you laughed "FUCKING FUNNY.  Because he doesn't even know the full fucking story." Deku looked at me shocked, "Don't you dare look at me like that deku.  You wanna know what you don't know?! His own god damn MOTHER looked down on him, you're precious "Aunt" looked down on her own son and would tell him to be like you.  You know that? NO of course you don't.  DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PYSICAL OR MENTAL OR VERBAL ABUSE HE WENT THROUGH BECAUSE YOU WERE YOU?!" Everyone was shocked even Bakugou was shocked she actually spoke up about everything.  She slammed her hand on the table in front of him, "YOU KNOW WHAT HE TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS CATCHING ME UP ON WHAT I MISSED?! HE TOLD ME HOW BETRAYED HE FELT WHEN HE FOUND OUT YOU HAD A QUIRK! HUH? WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING QUIRKLESS YOU'RE WHOLE LIFE DEKU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE CRIED TO ME BECAUSE HE FELT LIKE YOU WERE LAUGHING AT HIM ALL THESE YEARS?!  WHILE HE WAS GOING THROUGH ABUSE JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS SO PERFECT."

---(No ones pov)---

The deku squad (minus Todoroki) tried to get her to stop and calm her down saying as they were friends with her too they didn't want a fight to break out.  Todoroki stopped them from going to her, he was like her older brother and she helped him through everything so when he saw how important this was for her to say he stopped them.  Everyone listened intently to everything she had to say.  Every.  Single.  Word.

-----(back to y/n's pov)----

I looked away from Midoriya disgusted, I walked over to Kat and grabbed his hand and led him out of the cafeteria.  I pulled him into the class and hugged him tightly and asked "are you okay kit-kat?" he nodded and rested his head on mine.  When everyone walked into class some of the girls were fangirling and taking photos, but I didn't mind I just kept hugging him.  Then deku walked over to us and I gave him a death stare, like if looks could kill he'd be dead.  I could tell that people got mad at Deku when we left but I shrugged off the thought.  Then I realized Midoriya was shaking in his boots. Kat put his hand on my head and I hummed and placed me head back onto his chest.  Bakugou said, "What do you want, shitty Deku?" he asked in a bored tone of voice, "I-I wanted to apologize-" that moment I tried to break out of Katsukis grip but he just held tighter "Mina can you hold Y/n? And sero can I get a piece of tape?" they both nodded and he handed me to Mina, grabbed the piece of tape from sero and he kissed me and put the tape on my mouth, "I got this teddybear." he said softly so I nodded in response.  He walked over to Midoriya "Now, as for you...."

To be continued...

No I'm joking

------(No ones pov)-----
Bakugou continued "I don't care to hear your apologies because they don't matter, you still did it.  Without even knowing why I did what I did when we were kids.  I do not need your pity.  EVER.  I apologize for what happened in the past but I do not forgive you.  I don't forgive you because of the amount of trauma I have, because my mother decided to favourite you over her own kid.  Now go sit at your desk and pay attention class is about to start.'' Everyone scrambled to go to their desks.