31

Ok Ieaving the hospital now and it looks like I will make it to pick my parents up.
But before pulling off
Did I mention that two Days ago our parents us they invited the rest of the family that a lot a people but lucky us we have a lot of room.
But, our parents send that the rest of the family are staying at a hotel.
Because they didn't know we have enough room.
But of course Dallas and Harley parents know they have a house but only his cousin know how big it is because he be here sometimes for Busy.
The other family members order them own tickets so there's no hassle.
The only reason they weren't invited is because they don't like to travel but they are nosy people so I am not surprised.
But now my grandparents,my two younger brothers,my aunt and uncle and there kids
(My 4 cousins). My younger sisters are coming with my parents.
Plus Dallas aunt and uncle their 3 kids and and his grandparents,and his younger brothers and sister are coming with his parents.
Plus Harley grandparents and his aunt and uncle with their 2 kids his 2 younger brother and his 3 sisters are coming with his parents.
How they got a hotel is probably what you are wondering but they have a lot a money so they rent a house or what think is a mansion out for the 2 weeks.
I know I am shock to.
So we had to make a change of plans the family is leaving a day after thanksgiving both our parents are staying until December 1.
We were going to rent a hall but Harley insist we just do it in the back.
And just buy tables.
Plus it going we having good weather I mean we are in Arizona I would hope.
We have one table for parents and aunt and uncles.
One table for grandparents and younger cousins.
One table for older cousin
One table for Brothers
And one table for sisters
Then a course we have a table.
We have to announce before parents leave Black Friday shopping.
Turns out even thought their parents are rich they still shop on Black Friday.
I Drive to the airport.
Searching for my parents.
I see my mother in a blue shirt and khaki pants.
My father in the blue shirt and also khaki pants.
One thing I know about my parents they always match.
Sometimes I find it cute sometimes I don't.
My mother is have blue eyes blonde hair more like a dirty blonde.
My father has blue eyes also but with brown hair.
Some people say I look like my mother and others sound like my father.
I find a parking spot closest to where I see him standing.
"Mom,Dad"I called them over they finally see me.
They smiled then walked over.
"Hey my baby I miss you"My mom says and give me a big hug.
"I miss you too"I say once she let go my Dad scooped me up and his big arms and turn and a big circle.
Yes I'm a daddy's girl.
Always been and always will be.
Not that I do not love my mother I just get along more with my father.
Some people say that we will bump heads.
I think they'll be right after I tell them about me dating two people.
"I miss you soooo much"my Dad said after putting me down.
I started to feel a little dizzy.
But once it calm down.
I smiled and said
"I miss you too Dad"Which is true I miss him the most , my Dad and I away been this way when one of us see each other.
"Come on we should get going"I say
They nodded their heads.
Before following me.
I unlocked the car and poped the truck open.
They put there things in better getting into the car.
We Drive and listen to musics before we finally made it to my home.
"Wow this places is nice"My mom said
"Yeah you  did good for yourself"My Dad said