Meeting them

After work I went to my car and search for an near by hotel. Well I was until I heard Beep and boom!

It doesn't take rocket science to know it was a car crash.

My Dad use to work on cars and he taught me a few things.  He did say those lessons would come in handy some day.

It's the sound of a cars that just busted a tire.

I got out of my car and ran to my truck to get my medicine supplies I always carry being the surgeon that I am.

After closing my truck I ran to the towards the vehicle.
Inside were two males.

It looks like they hit their head on impact.

I help them one by one to out of the car.

It might a been to much work for most by but being a doctor you get use to having to move the body some time to help the nurses.

Once they are out of the car, I quickly got to work checking if they were breathing and making sure they had no injuries.

After examining to my relief there were no visible injuries and they were very much alive.

I splash a good amount water just enough to wake them up.

After some time they started to open up their eyes.

"Hello" one of them said

Wow his voice is so sexy I thought

"Hi My name is Sage"I said

"Hi sage what happened" The other said

"I think your tire busted"I said

"Oh thanks for helping us"One said