Chapter 3. (Part 1)

Present Time 2021

Now Yin Xiu asks Ting Hao:-

Now Yin Xiu asks Ting Hao:-. What happened then? Did you tell anyone something and Roubai, what happened to that? Please Ting Hao, you tell me everything.

Ting Hao starts telling again

5 years ago

When Ting Hao leaves the hospital,he first calls and asks for his car.
Then Ting Hao notices that someone has been following him for a long time. Ting Hao wanted to catch the man but he fled from there. Now Ting Hao come to the hospital park waiting for his car to arrive.
Ting Hao recalls sitting in the park, what happened between him and Chen Zhou. He thinks that Chen Zhou has kept the entire hospital under his control, if I try to do anything now, Chen Zhou will know everything and then do not what to do with Roubai. I have to do everything carefully.
Ting Hao's car arrives in a while. The person who brings Ting Hao's car, Ting Hao tells him to go to in a texi. Now Ting Hao is going to sit in his car. Then Ting Hao again notices that someone is following him again. Now Ting Hao cleverly puts his car on the side of the road and hides away from the car. The man who was chasing Ting Hao sees that Ting Hao is not in his car. He starts looking for Ting Hao. Then Ting Hao comes from behind and puts his hand on his shoulder. As the man looks back, Ting Hao punches him. The man falls down

Ting Hao, holding his collar, asks:-. Why are you following me?

The man says:-. Why are you beating me? I don't even know you.

Ting Hao says to the man:-. You can't lie to me. I have seen you, you are following me from the hospital to here.

Holding his collar, Ting Hao says:-. Tell me, why are you following me or else I will hand you over to the police.

The man gets nervous and tells Ting Hao:-. I followed you at the behest of Shui Chen Zhou. They told me that I should follow you and tell them the news of your moment to moment. I followed you at the behest of Chen Zhou, please do not hand me over to the police.

The man sits on his knees in front of Ting Hao and weeps, saying:-. I was in great need of money, so I only followed you at the behest of Chen Zhou for money. Please do not hand me over to the police, please forgive me.

Ting Hao takes pity on the man. Ting Hao picks up the man and gives him some money.

Ting Hao tells the man:-. Maybe this will solve your problem.

The man repeatedly says thank you to Ting Hao.

Ting Hao asks him:-. Can you tell me why Chen Zhou has asked you to keep an eye on me.

The man says:-. No, I don't know. Chen Zhou just told me to keep an eye on you, he said that he would pay me alot of money to keep an eye on you. I do not know anything else.

Ting Hao says:-. Okay, now you go.

The man again says thank you to Ting Hao and leaves.
Ting Hao was still wondering why Chen Zhou followed him.

It was evening

Ting Hao sits in his car and leaves

Ting Hao sits in his car and leaves. He arrives directly at Feng Yun Hall. Ting Hao wanted to talk to Chen Zhou, but an employee there told that Chen Zhou is not in the cabin, he is coming in a while, if you want, you can sit here and wait for him.

Ting Hao says:-. Okay.

Ting Hao then sits on the couch outside the cabin waiting for Chen Zhou. Chen Zhou gets a while to come, so Ting Hao falls asleep while sitting on the couch outside. When Chen Zhou arrives after a while,Chen Zhou sees that Ting Hao has fallen asleep on the couch. Chen Zhou goes to his cabin and tells his employee to go and call Ting Hao.

His employee goes to Ting Hao and wakes him up and says:-. Shui Chen Zhou is calling you.

Ting Hao says:-. Ok, I'm coming.

The employee says:-. Okay.

And he goes from there. Now Ting Hao goes to meet Chen Zhou. When Ting Hao arrives at Chen Zhou's cabin, he sees Chen Zhou sitting in his chair with his face facing the other side.

Ting Hao called Chen Zhou:-

Ting Hao called Chen Zhou:-. Chen Zhou.

Chen Zhou, hearing Ting Hao's voice, sits in his chair and turns towards him.

Chen Zhou asked Ting Hao:-. what have you been doing here in Feng Yun Hall for so long?

Ting Hao says:- I want to talk to you.

Chen Zhou says:-. You want to talk to me, what?

Ting Hao says:-. Why did you follow me?

Chen Zhou says:-. Oh, so you know?

Ting Hao says:-. Yes, now you tell me why you followed me?

Chen Zhou says:-. Ting Hao,Ting Hao,Ting Hao why do you forget that you are only my employee. That's why you cannot talk to me in a loud voice and I followed you because I don't trust you. Now that you know that Roubai is alive and the hospital he is in is also under my control. That's why I know you might not do anything in the hospital, but outside the hospital, you could have done something wrong, Right? That's why I followed you, keep an eye on you, so that you do not start planning anything against me again.

At this time time Ting Hao remains absolutely silent.
Saying this, Shui Chen Zhou leaves from there.

Ting Hao thinks:-. If Shui Chen Zhou will keep an eye on me like this, then how will I be able to save Roubai.

Ting Hao leaves the cabin thinking all this.

Hello everyone I hope you like my story. If I have made some mistakes in my story, then please tell me. I will do my best to improve my mistakes.

Thank you all of you
Have a good day