Chapter 7 (Part 2)

The next day, morning time,
Ting Hao was giving disciples morning practice at Feng Yun Hall. Ting Hao was feeling quite relaxed today. Morning practice ends. All the disciples were talking among themselves that today the Drillmaster's mood is feeling very good.

A disciple says: - Yes indeed, we saw the smile on drillmaster Ting Hao's face for the first time. Because yesterday his family members had come to meet him. Maybe that's why drillmaster Ting Hao's mood looks so good.

Then he goes to Ting Hao with other disciples and says:- Drillmaster Ting Hao Your smile is very nice. Today we saw the smile on your face for the first time. Please always keep laughing.

Ting Hao smiles a little and says:- You must be quite tired. Go and get some rest.

All disciples say:- Yes, Drillmaster.

Then all the disciples leave from there. The mall is completely empty. After a while Grandpa, Ting Yi, Bai Cao, Chang An, Ting Hao's Dad, Shen Bo, Guang Ya, Xiao Ying, Yi Feng, Fei Yu, Xiu Da Yang Rui, Li Yin, Ping Ping all arrive there. Ting Hao bows down to his Grandpa and Dad.

Grandpa says to Ting Hao :- Ting Hao Today we are all going back to Anyang. Please come back with us Anyang.

Ting Hao says with a sigh:- Grandpa........

Grandpa says:- It's ok, I understand that you will not come back with us. But I want you to go for a walk with us today. Can you fulfill this little wish of ours?

Ting Hao says:- Okay.

Everyone gets happy and everyone goes to a famous restaurant in America, which is huge. Li Yin, Ping Ping, Yang Rui, Xiu Da, Xiao Ying and Fei Yu all get very excited and run to the restuarent's door. On reaching the door, they stop and start waiting for everyone else to come. As soon as everyone reaches that gate, the doorman welcomes them. Everyone goes inside the restuarent and the waiter makes them sit on the table with respect.

Just then Ting Hao says: - I have to make an urgent phone call, I just came in two minutes.

Ting Hao's Dad says:- Okay, you call and come, we are waiting for you.

Ting Hao comes outside the restuarent to make the phone call.
Ting Hao calls up Chu Yuan.

He says to Chu Yuan: - Hello Chu Yuan, I am Ting Hao. Actually everyone has come to America. Grandpa, Dad, Ting, Yi Shen Bo, all Song Bai members, Chang An and Bai Cao too. I know you haven't met anyone for a long time, we all have come here in restuarent. I want you to come here too. will you come?

Chu Yuan says:- Okay, I'm coming.

Ting Hao cuts the call and goes back to the restuarent. Xiao Ying, Yi Feng, Fei Yu, Guang Ya, Yang Rui, Xiu Da, Ping Ping, Li Yin, all sit down on a table. Grandpa, Ting Yi, Ting Yi's Dad, Shen Bo, Chang An, Bai Cao are sitting at another table. The seat next to Bai Cao is vacant, so Ting Hao goes and sits next to Bai Cao. The waiter serves the food to everyone. Everyone is about to start eating when Chu Yuan comes over there. Ting Hao asks the waiter to get an extra chair. The waiter brings the chair. Ting Hao makes Chu Yuan sit on the chair next to him. Chu Yuan is shocked to see Ting Yi sitting on the wheel chair.

Chu Yuan says to Ting Yi:- Hello Ting Yi.

Ting Yi says:- Hello.

Everyone starts eating. Hu Yi Feng after finishing his meal heads to the washroom. There, Yi Feng calls Chu Yuan and invites him outside the restuarent for a while. Chu Yuan walks out of the restuarent with an excuse.