i. TRAIN WRECK

!!BEFORE YOU READ!!

this book is on a hiatus as of now, and won't be updated any time soon. if i do decide to do something with this book, it'll either be a rewrite or i'll just delete it. keep that in mind as you proceed, and don't forget that this is sort of discontinued!! also this is really old and cringe so pls don't judge me

———————————————————————

three months ago.

"YOU WANT ME TO do what?" your eyebrows furrow at the request your boss made.

"the hashira are getting out of control. i've counted 279 dead and 439 missing people just this month. something needs to be done, and your the strongest of the 12." the leader of the 12 kizuki, muzan kibutsuji, explains.

"i need you to, infiltrate. you can do it, l/n. besides me, you're the strongest of us. i believe your nore then capable of doing this." he praised. you were used to it; he did it a lot, despite his cold personality. who knows, maybe it was to make you nore confident. you sure didn't.

"well, i mean, i can, but i don't know if i'm the best fit. wouldn't kokushibou be better at this? plus i thought it was akaza's turn for a big mission. so between the two, why me?" you questioned, not very eager for this mission.

"when it comes to making people trust them, you're the best at it within the group. i'm sure everyone else would be found out too soon, and i don't want anymore deaths on my hands. you come across as a kind natured person. no one would believe you've killed 100's of demon in the past couple years. it's perfect. plus, don't you have history with one of them?"

"erm- uh, yes. me and mitsuri kanroji, their love hashira, have somewhat of, a, uhm, history." you answer, thinking back on before you became a demon slayer; it seemed so long ago...

"another reason for my decision. do you believe you can gain her trust and defeat them all? i know it's a lot to ask, but at any given time you send a letter, i can have the 12 kizuki there within minutes. you won't be alone. i dont expect you to destoy them all yourself, i just wish for a, distraction." muzan further explains.

you thought about for a minute. could you really do this? or should you just back out. knowing your boss, you could back out, though it wouldn't end well for you. could you really murder the woman you grew up with? even though she's killed many innocent people, you weren't sure.

on the other hand, if you couldn't finish the job, you could always figure out a way to leave. would they even let me leave? you thought.

you sigh. "although i cannot promise that i can finish this mission, nor my own safety, i will do as you command. thank you for trusting me with this." you bow in respect.