Height difference drabble

I think height differences are adorable so have this dumb shit

"Stop ignoring me."
Watson continued watching the carriages out the window.
"Watson." Holmes glared at him. The only acknowledgment he got was a smirk, not even aimed at him.
"I'm serious, if you don't stop I'll make sure you can't ignore me." Nothing. "Alright, you're asking for it." He stood in front of Watson, looking up at the smiling doctor. He stood on his toes, but his eye line still only came up to Watson's lips. Watson continued staring over the detective's head. Scowling, Holmes twisted Watson's shirt and pulled him down. Finally, they made eye contact. Watson's gaze flickered down for a millisecond. Holmes raised his eyebrows.
"What was that for?" The detective's teasing tone implied he knew the answer. His eyes flashed mischievously as he dragged Watson closer, pressing his lips to the doctor's. Watson's lips parted in surprise.
"Can't ignore me now." Holmes mumbled into the kiss.
Watson pulled away. "You're a stubborn pain in the ass, you know that?"
"Mmhm..." Holmes kissed him again. "At least I'm cute though."
Watson ran his hands through the detective's wild hair. He curled a lock around his finger. "The cutest."
Holmes curled his arms around Watson's waist and pulled him closer. He pressed lazy feather-light kisses to the doctor's lips.
"You're teasing." Watson said.
Holmes moved away. "Serves you right."