2)🐰Sebastian is a Pervert🥺🐰

✨Author NeNe✨: soo..... I will do a "SMALL" 🍋Lemon🍋 on the next chapter!^_^.
btw Art not mine,hope you enjoy my bunnies 😜✨💖🐰
MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE,SEXUAL REFERENCES,+16!,VIOLENCE!
Read at your own risk😆🤚
_________________________
(Ciel's POV)

(M/N) was sleeping in my arms and i have to admit....
He.Was.Cute.As.Hell..

"Young Lord, We are Almost there!.more 10 minutes until our arrival" Sebastian Announced.

so i had to wake (M/N) up,
I stroked his head Gently and Said
"(M/N)~...We are almost there." i Shaked him not so rough because i didn't want to hurt him "Wake up...Bunny~" i sigh..
he started to wake up and he sat on my lap facing me when suddenly
"p-papa?..c-can i sleep m-more?.."
i was shocked at first but then i Caressed his cheeks and said "(M/N) im not your Dad. You can sleep more when we arrive at my house" he nod a yes and all of a sudden,He fell.asleep.again.😃

(TIMESKIP To the mansion arrival)

(Sebastian's POV)

We arrived at the mansion so i parked the carriage in front of the house and the first thing i did was open the carriage door for my young master.
Then i saw (M/N) asleep, and ciel was cuddling With him.
I tried so hard not to laugh but at this point It was hilarious "haha,I see~..Young lord has a Weak spot for (M/N)?~" i chuckled.
Ciel shot a dead glare at me and said "Shut up you stupid fiend!!" he sighed and gave me (M/N) To carry, Then i helped Young master Out of the carriage but....
"Don't touch me Sebastian!, Now..go prepare a bath for us. hmmphh" he said still annoyed at the previous incident!😇

( (M/N)'s POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and Strong lights were seen..
i was in Sebastian's arms i looked up and met his gaze.
Wow he is Gorgeous I thought to myself while i blushed, Just then, i realized that i was staring at him.

i looked away. "Hello (M/N)~..did you sleep well?" he said
"Y-Yes, thank you Mister Sebastian"i said shyly.
"oh dear no need to call me mister" he winked and Chuckled.
"u-uhm?...can i g-go down?" i said while blushing. "sure my dear" he placed me down at the Huge mansion!
"if you excuse me? i have to prepare a bath for my Lord and you" he said while walking up the big staircase.

i looked around and saw a maid with red hair, a boy With Blondish orange hair and one muscular guy.

"Helo there cute boy, yes you are cute!. My name is Mey-rin, yes it is!" Said the Red haired Maid.

she talks strange. i thought to myself.

"Uhmm..h-hi im Finnian, but c-call me Finny" Said the Blondish orange haired boy.

He is really shy, but Very nice.

"Hello there kiddo my name is Bardroy, but call me Bard" said the muscular guy.

He looks and talks so cool!