Chapter 2: The Trainee

Bobi wakes up around 10:00 in the morning. He really made sure he gets enough sleep to prepare himself for the job training today. He ironed his clothes and start preparing his brunch meal. He had pulled-pork sandwich and a cup of iced-coffee. He took a bath then put on his skin care products, lastly, mask. He sprayed a good amount of Chanel No.5 in the air and catches it.

"hmmn, nice" he said.

He put on his clothes and took of the face mask. He made some tiny taps on his face making his skin pinkish glowing now. He placed everything he needs inside his bag pack together with his gray thermos which he filled with Barley tea. He grabbed and put on his new socks and slid his feet on his white runners.

"I think am all set set here." He told himself as he rushed down his apartment, put on his helmet and ignited his Yamaha XSR700 motorcycle. "Jiayou, Bob!" he told himself.

When he reached the café, he was signaled by the guard to park his motorcycle on the left side of the building and enter through the personnel door. He helped himself and the moment he got inside, it's still very early, it's only 1:00 PM, as he entered through the back door of the kitchen he introduced himself to one of the baristas.

"Hi, I'm Bobi Wang, I'm new here and I'll be training today but it is still early," he explains.

"Hello, Wow!" the man exclaimed after seeing Bobi. "I am Liu Yu, nice to meet a pretty looking guy!" Liu said while extending his hand to Bobi. Liu Yu, a very kind, sweet and cute worker in the café for a year now looks like feminine too, but he's also a male. "Wait, let me inform our boss." he added.

" he added

Few minutes after.

"Hey Bob, laoban says please go to his office first." Liu Yu informed him.

"Mn. Thanks Yu!" Bobi smiled which made Yu trembles into excitement.

He then proceed to their boss' office.

knock knock. A soft thud on the door.

"C'mon in," Zane answered, "it's open, help yourself." he continued.

Bob opened the door and he was welcomed by the dashing beauty of Zane. "Amazing"  Bobi murmured. Zee on the other hand became speechless as well after seeing Bobi again. Confused Zane just said, "It's only 1:00 PM, did you have lunch already?"

"Yes laoban." Bobi said

"Because Qian Kun's not gonna be here until 2:00, he's resigned because his wife Joys recently gave birth to their first child." Zane explains. "Uhmmn, why don't we proceed to your desk first so you can clean it up?"  Zane was pointing on the empty desk on his right side. "That's gonna be you for until when God knows. And I will let Qian Kun teach and explain everything to you."