001

❦ TyMere ❦

                              ❦ TyMere ❦

"I said who's coming him with me? Is it you , is it you , is it youuuu." Jakari yelled.

"Bitch if you don't shut your wide neck ass up." I said getting aggravated.

"Umm, rude much BUTT anywayss i gotta girlfriend." He said making sure to scream but.

"Lemme see her." I said to him.

"She's coming over today at 8, sooo wear something nice peasant." He said smiling.

𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴.

"Bitch, your dumbass better stop playing with me i swear to god." I said mugging thee fuck out of him.

"Aht shutup my slave, now go to the store for me." He said and i got up walking to my room laying down.

                              𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣.

                                ❦ Makai ❦                                   "BITCHES GET UP, WE FINNA GO TO MY NIGGA HOUSE

                                ❦ Makai ❦

"BITCHES GET UP, WE FINNA GO TO MY NIGGA HOUSE." Aries said screaming causing me to groan loudly.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 : 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳?

"Right" I mumbled.

I heard her coming upstairs then i heard a lot of commotion.

I got up and opened my door and saw her with two pans in her hand.

sigh.

"TAMARA AND CHYNA WAKE YALL ASSES UP." She yelled at them.

I went in my room picked out a outfit and got in the shower, then did the rest of my hygiene.

Once I walked out of my room Tamara and Chyna was walking out their room too.

"Finally y'all bitches ready, come on." She said walking outside with me following behind her.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 : 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

"Bro demon shut the fuck up." I mumbled but no one heard me.

𝟤𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.

We made it to her 'boyfriend' house anddd its big, it's the size of me, tamara, chyna and, aries house.

Yes we all live together if ur wondering.

We all got out the car and Aries banged on the door like a maniac.

"Hide the guns and the weed." I heard someone try to whisper.

"Hello off- y'all it's just my girlfriend." The dude said laughing.

"GIRLFRIEND? WHEN YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND?" A fine ass darkskin with waves and golds asked coming to the door.

"Girlfriend? You mean girlfriend(s)" He said looking at all of us.

"The rest is her friends." He said mugging him.

"Ouu, can i guess which one is your girlfriend?" He asked jumping up and down and the other dude just nodded.

"That one?" He asked pointing to me and i shook my head no.

"That one?" He pointed to Tamara and she shook her head no.

"That one?" He asked pointing to Chyna and she shook her head no.

"OOOH, that oneee?" He said finally pointing to Aries and she shook her head yes.

"Can we come in now?" She asked and they let us in.

When i walked in a brownskin boy was staring at me, he look like one of them tiktok boys.

Another brownskin boy with pretty eyes was mugging me and i mugged him even harder.

Then a girl was mugging me, IT SEEM LIKE ALL EYES IS ON ME.

"Uhh, what the hell is y'all three looking at?" I said pointing to the three that was staring at me.

"I saw you staring at my boyfriend the fuck" She said rolling her eyes.

"Who's yo boyfriend?" I asked her and she pointed to the tiktok boy.

"TyReese hoe." She said mugging me.

"Omg, here we gooo." Tamara, Chyna and Aries said at the same time.

"What y'all mean?" The boys asked her.

"You'll see." They all said.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 : 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 .. 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆.

"Your boyfriend was staring at me.." I said trying to be nice.

"Bitch no the hell he wasn't." She said.

Strike 1!

"Okay." I said ending the subject.

"Yea, you a scary bitch." She said and the boys started laughing.

Strike 2!

"Mhmm, i'm scary." I said rolling my eyes.

"Dumbass bitch you ain even allat." She said.

Strike 3!

I started laughing hard as fuck.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 : 𝘄𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?

"Yes."

"Come outside ." I told her.

"N-no" She said stuttering.

Sigh.

I dragged her out the house and started punching and kicking her then shot her right between her eyes.

Regular me came back and everybody looked scared as fuck.

"O-omg i'm so sorry this happened i didn't mean for that to happen.. aries take me home." I said and we all went to the car.

She drove off and 20 minutes later we made it home, i got in the shower and changed into a sports bra and no pants then went to sleep.

_______________________________

what y'all think!

i keep making stories and not finishing them 🌚