006

𝗦𝗲𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗶 • 𝟭𝟳

𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 ..

"𝙎𝙚𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙞?!." 𝘼𝙨𝙞𝙖 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙.

"Asia? Fuck is you so loud for?" I asked mugging thee fuck out of her.

"How do you know her?" Kai asked and I was about to say something until Asia said something making me mug her again.

"He's my ex." She smirked and all Kai did was shrug her shoulders.

"Okay." Makai said and sat down.

"ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN." Some darkskin boy with grillz said.

I sat down and put Makai on my lap and some brownskin/lightskin with greenish eyes mugged me.

"The tension in this room." The darkskin boy spoke once again.

"HEY DO YALL WANNA SEE MY NEW FLIP?" He added on and everybody shrugged they shoulders.

Makai got off my lap and everybody went outside except for me and Asia.

She walked up to me and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around me.

She kissed me and I couldn't resist kissing her back, i put my hands on her butt and started sucking on her neck and she did the same to me before i heard something and i quickly pushed Asia off of me, some girl was in the kitchen looking shocked.

She went outside and everybody came back in, but the thing that caught me was the boy with greenish eyes and Makai looking mad.
______

𝗝𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲.

I looked at everybody and saw Makai and Mere mad and i started smiling because something is about to go down!

I got to learn some new tricks! IMA DO IT TOMORROW.

"Makai let me explain." The boy said and I just sat there in joy.

"I ain't even touch that girl." He added and Makai started laughing.

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲

"Them big ass hickeys on yo neck shows different." She said calm .. too calm.

She looked hurt as fuck not even going cap.

"I'm sorry, i'll leave." He said and i tried to hold in my laugh.

"Wait, i don't want u to leave." She said smirking and I looked at like she was stupid.

"You and you come with me." She pointed to Asia and ole dude.

THEY ABOUT TO HAVE A 3SUM?

They both got up and followed Makai to the basement.

"Fuck is she doing?" Kari asked and everybody shrugged.

____

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗶.

I put some type of shit that put people asleep in their water and gave it to them.

Atleast 10 seconds later they was out, I pulled two chairs and ropes picking them up and putting them in the chair then tying them up.

I went upstairs to get a bucket of water and a knife and I got a gun.

"What are you doing?" Jyaire asked me smiling.

"Finna torture them." I shrugged.

I went upstairs to my room and got a dildo, YES a dildo.

I walked to the basement with everything and saw Everybody down here.

"Kill them right away or torture them?" I asked demon.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 : 𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘!

I splashed water on their faces and they woke up I just smiled.

"Oh look, we could do this the easy way or the hard way." I said.

"Shut up stupid bitch." Asia said and my eyes quickly turned black.

"I guess the hard way." I laughed and she looked frightened.

"Hey, don't shit your pants." I added laughing harder.

I looked at Sekani and he didnt look scared.

"I like a tuff man." I smirked and I got the dildo shoving it in his mouth.

"Suck it or ill shove it up ur ass." I said and he started sucking fastly.

I turned around and looked at everybody.

"Who wanna cut one of their fingers off?" I asked and with a quickness Aries, Chyna and Tamara put their hand up smirking.

"Take turns." I said handing it to Chyna.

Chyna cut Sekani's Thumb off then she handed it to Tamara.

Tamara cut Asia's pinky off then handed it to Aries.

Aries cut Asia's pointer finger and it was my turn so i jumped up and down.

She handed me the knife and i cut Sekani's ring finger off.

"See i liked you , i really really did BUT the thing u did made me mad." I told him laughing a lil bit.

"When Chyna came outside telling me what happened i didn't want to believe her." I added grabbing my gun taking it off safely.

"I'm not going kill you just yet.." I told him as I saw a lone tear fell down his face.

I grabbed his face and looked at it poking my bottom lip out wiping the tear.

"How about this." I started off.

"I'm going to feed y'all first, then have some fun just a tiny bit." I continued as I made my thumb and pointer finger like " 🤏🏽 ".

"Then kill you." I added smiling.

"Someone go get that Wendy's in the living room." I said and Jyaire went upstairs then came back 20 seconds later with the Wendy's.

I fed Sekani 1 fry and 1 chicken nugget , then i went to Asia and fed her the same.

I grabbed my knife and cut their eyeballs out then picked up my gun.

TyMere took his gun off his waist and we counted to 3 then shot them.

"WE DID IT , WE DID IT , WE DID IT YEAA." Jyaire yelled.

"You ain't do shit shutup." I said.

_______

Lol .

Umm what yal think?

VOTE , COMMENT.

The reason why i don't reply to yall comments is because Wattpad won't let me bc ion know my password-