Chapter 1: Explore around the street... Meet Hunter & Screwy

After Mono and Six are in the town, they see every ordinary building, including people walking around the street, then hide.

When they went toward the ally to look for something, Six found the small empty paper bag, so she grabbed it and headed toward Mono.

Six: "Hey, Mono. Look what I found." *She showed a paper bag to him.*

Mono: "Wow. Thank you, Six."

Six: *She blushes a little.* "You're welcome."

Mono makes an eye hole and then puts the paper bags on his head.

Mono: "There. What do you think?"

Six: *She smiled a little.* "You still looked great when I first met you and saved me from the hunter."

Mono: *He blushes under his paper bag and rubs the back of his head.* "Hehe. T-Thanks, Si-"

[Growls]

They heard a growl which made Mono and Six flinches. They slowly turned around and saw a bulldog from the corner looking at Mono and Six very angrily.

Six: *She's trembling in fear.* "M-M-M-Mono?"

Mono: "RUN!" *He grabs Six hands.*

Mono and Six starts running as the dog chases after them.

Mono looked around to find something to slow it; then, something caught his eye. He saw a bag full of the inside of a marble ball, so he grabbed it and threw all the marble out of the bag. While the marble roll in the streets, the bulldog caught in the marvel slides through the roadway and crashes into the trash can.

[Crash]

[Bulldog Yelp]

Mono: *He looked through the Ally and saw a metal fence ahead.* "Quick this way."

They ran towards the fence and started climbing as the bulldog came out of the trash can, growling furiously.

Mono: *He reaches the pole and reaches his hand toward Six.* "Six, hurry."

Six: *Few more climbs.* "I'm coming." *She reached as well.*

    When they're about to grab each other, suddenly, a bulldog ram the fence, making it move and causing Six to slip and fall.

Six: "AAAHHH!"

Mono: "SIX!"

   Luckily, she landed in the trash bag.

Six: "Oof."

Bulldog: [Growls] *Getting close to her.*

Six: [Gasps] *She hurries back and stops by the wall.* [Wimpering]

The bulldog was about to jump on Six. Then all of a sudden, a Newfoundland dog came to the rescue and stood in front of the bulldog.

Newfoundland: *Look down at the Bulldog.* [Growls, Barking]

Bulldog: [Yelp] *It jumped and ran away.* [Wimpering]

Six: *She was surprised that the dog had saved her.* "Whoa."

Newfoundland: *It turns to her.*

Six: [Gasps]

Newfoundland: *Bend down and take one sniff of her.* [Sniffing]

   Six was scared that she was about to be eaten, then suddenly she got licked in surprise

Six: [Gasps] *Got licked even more.* [Giggles] "Okay, okay." [Giggles]