Chapter 2: Mansion Attack (Part 1)

Hey everyone, this is Queen Dragon. It's been so long since I've been working on my old stories, and not only that, but I also have 321 followers right now. I am glad, and thank you, everyone, for voting for my Story as well.

𝔸𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

    In the bedroom, two little children, a dog, and a little creature are still sleeping from their little adventure.

    Then, suddenly, a green light shines through the window.

    Screwy woke from the light and went toward the window to see what it was. When he reached the window and saw a ground bridge outside, he saw a red aurora come out of the ground bridge. Screwy jumped in fright and went toward the trio. Then he jumped on the hunter's head three times to wake him up.

Hunter lifted and shook his head, causing Screwy to fall off his head.

[Metal Thud]

Hunter: [Yawns]

    He looked to his right and saw Screwy hopping back on the bed. Hunter tilts his head, confused as to why Screwy woke him up.

    Screwy jumps up and down, then hops off the bed as Hunter follows him. They peek out the window and see all the giant robots outside the mansion. Then, a leader yells in orders.

Leader: "You three, search that mansion through the window and make sure we are alone."

Vehicon: "Yes, Lord Megatron."

    Three of them headed toward the mansion.

Hunter and Screwy look at each other, then run toward the bed. Hunter nudged his nose, which woke Mono and Six.

Mono: [Groans]

Six: "What's going on?"

Mono: *He lifts the paper bag and rubs his eye.* "I don't know." *To Hunter and Screwy.* "Hunter. Screwy. Why did you wake us up for."

    A voice cut him off.

Vehicon: "You both search around the outside of the mansion. I'll check through the windows."

    They heard the footsteps getting closer to the window.

Mono: "Quick, hide under here."

    All four quickly dive over the bed for cover as the light beams through the window.

    After a few seconds, the room went dark, and I heard the footsteps fade away. Mono carefully peeks behind the bed and sees the robot is gone, and he tells them that they are gone as they run out of the room.

    They carefully avoided the flashlight from the hallway while it beamed through the window. Later, they headed downstairs and went to the living room. Before heading to the kitchen, they heard footsteps and quickly hid behind the couch as the flashlight hit the living room.

The giant robot looks around the living room for any movement. While the children, the dog, and the little creature hide behind the couch, Mono notices Hunter's tail is out of hiding. When the light gets closer, Mono quickly grabs Hunter's tail as the light beam lands on the spot where his tail is.

     After the light beams passed, they quickly went to the kitchen and headed to the garage. Before they are about to go to the garage, on top of the stove, Screwy is on the lookout to make sure the giant robot is not near the window. Then, suddenly, he bumps into the pan, causing him and the pans to fall.

[Pan Clattering]

Mono & Six: [Gasps]

The trio looked back and saw many pans lying on the floor until Screwy peeked out underneath one.