late

We walked in to the pool area. And that girl from the elevator pointed at me and her friends started pushing each other.

We walked down a little further and I jumped in and looked back up at Rowan.

"Come get in" I said wiping my eyes and throwing my hair.

"Alright but first-" I turned my head to the girls who was telling my name. They swam towards me to the deep end.

They were both pushing each other as then it got wild

"Stop" I yelled one heard me and the other one came out the water a second later to look at me.

"Wass Up" I asked

"Even voice sounds sexxy" they cried. Taking in all my amazing-ness I coughed to get thier attention

They collected themselves "With one of us looks better" they asked me

"Its me" one said

"I saw him first" they started splashing water again

I can't with them I went to get out of the pool and I was looking for Rowan. I can't find him and there weren't many people here.

They started to get out the pool and I ran to the other side of the pool and I saw rowan In the hot tub

I got in and he had his eyes closed and looked a he was tense.

"Ah ah" I said getting in at the hot water. He opened his eyes I reached for his face but he moved

"Babe what's wrong??"

The girls aproched and he shook his head and threw his eyes ball in thier direction and closed his eye's.

"Im going to get in with him" the one I don't know said imma call her Felicia

"Non d'arrêt maintenant (No stop right now) " she said like I didn't understand what she was saying.

"Pourquoi (Why)" Felicia said standing over Rowan head.

"Parce que je suis premier( because im first) " she said

"Pouvez-vous pas que ce petit ami et ce est notre première date (can you not that's my boyfriend and this is our first date)" I said

"Parlez-vous Français (do you speak French??)" She asked

"Non (No)" I said

"Okay we will go "she said so rowan can hear "je veux toi avoir amusant au revoir (I want you to have fun bye)"

They left the pool place we are the only one in here. The lights of the pool started cutting on and the hot tub.

"Babe" I whispered and picked him up and sat him on my lap.

He looked at me a little sad omg its so fudging adorable.

"Je ne suis pas ton petit ami (I am not your boyfriend) " he said getting up and left me there.

"Babe" I said but he kept walking

What did I do wrong. I did not know he spoke French ohh then he heard me and that girl conversation.

Ughh but tonight was supposed to be the night we officially started to go out.

He took the room key too I went to the elevator rethinking all of what I did.

I pressed one and anger filled me so I punched the key pad and all the lights in the elevator cut off.

The elevator had stopped I'm stuck on this this is not a good day for me.