| Temporary Home | NO DESPAIR AU! |

| Kokichi's P.O.V |

I started to look for a temporary place to live, the day was already starting to shift into the night hours and so I knew I had to hurry and at least stay somewhere to let the night run by. I decided that I would have to stay at someone's place and decided to knock on the closest residence, fake crying. An old lady opened the door, and looked at me crying in confusion.

"Why are you crying, sir?" She questioned. I looked up at her, "I-I was kicked out from home b-by my parents for a night.." Not a complete lie, at least.

 All I have to do is gain her sympathy to stay a night anyways. She yelled into the house, 

     "HONEY! THERE'S A BOY AT OUR DOOR, HE WAS KICKED OUT BY HIS PARENTS! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" and soon after, "JUST LET HIM IN, AS LONG AS HE DOESNT HAVE A DISEASE OR ANYTHING THAT COULD HARM US HE CAN STAY FOR A BIT." She looked at me, then looked up at the sky, and then gestured for me to come in.

     Upon walking in I first noticed a vase full of roses on a small table against the wall with a painting of crows right above it, the kitchen was to the left of it with the living room right behind it, there was then a hallway with a bathroom right at the end of it.

      The first door led into a bedroom with a bed with no blankets or pillows on it, a carpet, and some posters all around of different bands and singers. The room right next to it was the couples room, in the middle of the room against a wall was a bed with a velvet blanket and white pillows, nothing else except a closet that I didn't dare enter was in the room.

    Soon after I stopped exploring the woman came up to me, "I would get yourself ready in the spare room, my partner is making dinner as we speak and I think that you'd want to go to sleep soon after. They may be a good cook but even I want to go to sleep after such a filling meal! I do apologize though if the posters end up bothering you, the room was my daughters, she kept them there for when she visits, and she does visit pretty often, I even heard that her and her husband adopted a kid! I don't remember his name though. Have fun though!" We went to do our own things soon after.

     I entered the room now with a bit of knowledge about why it is this way, and started to unpack some of my stuff that I knew I'd need to sleep comfortably. Soon, I heard footsteps, then knocking. I stood up and opened the door, seeing the wife smiling brightly, and then ushering me to the dinner table. Over dinner, we exchanged some stuff about ourselves, I even found out that I do look a bit like their grandkid, even my name seems similar to them! I went to bed, actually a bit unhappy that I have to leave tomorrow, they seemed so nice too. So to the pleasant smell of roses, I fell into a deep sleep.