ᶠᵒᵘʳ

ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏʸᵒˢʰⁱ

˳༄꠶

          "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" 𝙎𝙤𝙠𝙠𝙖 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙖𝙣𝙜.

Aang sat up from slouching, hands still in his moms hair, and happily said he knows that it's near water, which conveniently was all around them. 

"I guess we're getting close then."

"Hey mom," Aang whispered in his moms ear. Her hair in a actually good braid done by her lovely son. She looked up at him from laying in his lap and smiled adorably.

"Yes, my love?"

"Can I have the marbles?"

She smirked and slyly asked why he would need them, causing him to blush profusely and refuse to give a reason. Huffing at the lack of answer, she dug into her pant pocket and handed him the marbles.

Lifting Rheas head, he air bended her back onto the saddle, accidentally laying her on top of Sokkas legs. 

"Hey Katara, check out this airbending trick!"

Rhea lifted her pounding head to glare at Aang, ignoring Sokka, who was rubbing the spot where her head hit his shoulder and complaining under his breath. 

"That's great, Aang." Katara said still sewing Sokkas pants, not looking up for the trick.

Disappointed, Aang stops performing the trick, "You didn't even look."

Katara looks at Aang and attempts to show enthusiasm, "That's great!"

"But I'm not doing it now." He replies as his mood deflates. 

Sokka waves his arm breezily at Aang as if he is trying to shoo him away, but still rubbing his shoulder with his other hand. "Stop bugging her, airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing."

Rhea and Katara look over heatedly at Sokka as he stays nonchalant. Katara spoke first, "What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?"

"Yeah. I would like to know how you wanna go about answering her Sokka." Rheas face was calm but right now she was once again the eye of a storm. 

"Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things."

Katara suddenly smiles. Sarcastically. "All done with your pants! And look what a great job I did!"

The massive hole was still there, if not bigger. Katara angrily tosses the pants in his direction. Rhea blasts his sleeping bag on top of his head, making it more difficult for him to squirm his way to freedom. 

Protesting and pleading, Sokka groveled, "Wait! I was kidding." He stuck one arm through the large hole in his pants, "I can't wear these! Katara, please! Rhea, can you sew?"

Aang enthusiastically came to break the fight, "Relax, Sokka. Where we're going, you won't need any pants. And don't insult my mom or your going on time out to Appas tail." His face shifted into one of surprising intimidation before smiling brightly once more and turning around.

"Here we are!"

"We just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?" Sokka asked.