44. Death

⚠️ WARNING: Gore and blood!!

Sunstreaker walked down the stairway. Clutching into his golden eight inch long knife as he approached. Mark stepped back. Also frightened by now but he didn't want to show. He's only going to make things ten times worse. With Sunstreaker being in pain and angry for kidnapping me, Mark doesn't have a big change of survival. "You took my femme! I dislike mechs trying to take what is mine!" He sneered. Mark snorted and aimed his butcher knife at Sunstreaker.

Even Sunstreaker's serious leg injury, he mocked Mark's knife out of his hands with elegance. Mark yelped and held his sore hand while Sunstreaker cut me feel. "My poor baby..." he muttered and lowered his head,— kissing my cheek. He looked down at my leg and gritted his teeth. He wasn't impressed when Mark hit him, but it certainly hurt his back. The still healing wounds are sensitive and causing Sunstreaker pain. Sunstreaker grunted as he stood in his full height again. "I hate males who think they can challenge me!" He hissed. "Who do you think you are!" Mark sneered. "Your worst nightmare... I have some things in mind and they're not positive! I will teach you a lesson for pissing of a psychopath!" He sneered.

Mark backed off while Sunstreaker chased him around. Sunstreaker loves to scare people to death, play with them like a cat would do with a mouse. He just loved to cause fear and look into people's eyes before killing them. Sunstreaker eventually caught Mark and slammed him against the wall with so much force he was nearly knocked out. "The femme is mine!" He hissed,— hitting his cheekbone. Mark whimpered as he was thrown onto the ground. Sunstreaker stepped on his arm, making Mark scream in pain.

"I am really sorry you have to witness this baby. I promise I'll make it up to you when we get home. I just need to make sure this punk will not hurt you again!" He snapped. It's a bad moment to argue with him. If he wanted to kill someone, he will. No matter what I would try to prevent it from happening. Mark was frightened, and I couldn't blame him. He messed up badly and piss off the most dangerous Autobot Optimus has ever had.

Mark backed off and hit the wall as Sunstreaker's eyes turned a glowing red. Like an angry wolf, Sunstreaker lunged for the poor soul, knocking him off his feet and started beating him. Mark is absolutely no match for Sunstreaker. All the frustration, anger and hate came out now. Sunstreaker seemed to be in a bliss of fury, in his own bubble. I shut my eyes and covered my ears to prevent to hear any more noises but it was nearly impossible. Mark's screams echoed off against the walls as Sunstreaker tied him up with the ropes he had removed from my hands.

"You choose the wrong female, human" he sneered. Mark, completely trembling grimaced. Sunstreaker's psychotic grin was creepy, especially since a shadow fell upon his face from his red glowing eyes. He could play in a horror movie without any special affects.
I opened my eyes again to see him remove all Mark's teeth. One by one and Mark was only able to scream in pain. Sunstreaker was not done yet. "Stop screaming!" He shouted and punched his face. I heard Mark's nose break under the force. Completely crushed.

"Guess who killed Gunther?" He mocked. "You're nothing more but a helpless human male!" He sneered. Mark was trying to move away from Sunstreaker but he didn't let Mark get away that easily and stepped on his back to hold him down and in one place. "Baby..." I looked at him with big eyes. "Turn around... don't look over your shoulder."
I was shivering violent as I slowly obeyed him. My heart pounding like crazy if I had ran for miles.

Ten seconds after I repositioned myself, Mark started to scream. No single cell in my body dared to look over my shoulder. Mark got wether dismembered alive or cut open. Whatever is on Sunny's mind, his dark sinister mind, that will happen. Mark passed out, the screaming stopped or he's dead. I couldn't tell.

If Mark was indeed dead, Sunstreaker would probably stop doing what he's doing. It's no fun to torture a dead human. "It's alright baby, nearly done..." Sunstreaker said, obvious reading my mind. "I just want to go..."

"I know..." he replied. I sighed and bit my finger nails, my eyes traveled over my leg. The wound was deep, painful and bleeding quite a lot. "It's going to be alright, baby. You will get painkillers for your leg. Just a few more seconds."
"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice died down in the large basement. "If you'd like to figure that out..." he began and paused for a moment. "I am not responsible for your nightmares and don't tell me I haven't warned you!"

"Can't you just tell me? Dismembering?" I asked. "Probably worse, I don't know. I saw it in a horror movie and I thought, why not using it now? Never done it so it's not my best work but it definitely satisfy me!" He stated in a matter of fact tone. I immediately started thinking of what could be worse then being ripped apart. "He was on my dead list anyway, sweetspark."

I gritted my teeth and anxiously waited. Sunstreaker's psycho side was still there and made him incredibly unpredictable. "Let me give you a hint if you don't want to turn around..." he trailed off. I closed my eyes for a moment. "Ever seen Texas chainsaw massacre?" He asked. "No, and there's a reason for that."

"Turn around! Next time you disobey me or argue with me you can remember this sight. Hopefully it will teach you a lesson to never obey me!" He sulked. "I think I have a imagine in mind of what you're doing..." I muttered. "Do you?" He asked. "Please, Sunny. I want to leave..." I said quietly. "Patients!" He snapped. I flinched and started shivering.

Ten minutes latter, he was done. "Let's go..." he said. I slowly got up, and forced myself to not turn around. Sunstreaker however spun me around and I ended up against his chest. "You don't want to see my work?" He asked. "Is it a question?" I whispered. Stupid question! Of course it's not a question. Sunstreaker stepped aside. He had skinner Mark alive. I closed my eyes and looked away.

"Keep that image in your mind, Merope! You have been warned!" He whispered in my ear angrily. I nodded and he helped me outside. My stomach twisted. A mixture from pain, anxiety and horror from what happened. Sunstreaker grabbed my hair as I threw over. "If we get back at the base. I will make you comfortable. Maybe some tea?" He asked.

I threw over again before I was able to answer. "Yeah..." I cracked hoarsely. "Come, let's go back to base, baby." He purred as he spun me around and wiped my mouth clean with a napkin. This day will definitely give me nightmares...