29. Cuffed

I sat on my bed for like 20 minutes now. I still couldn't believe I actually joined Sunstreaker and allowed him to kiss me. I shook my head slightly and got up. I was going to attempt for the third time to see if I could talk to the Chevy twins. Sunstreaker is never going to tell me.
I had only walked through 3 hallways as someone grabbed my pony tail and pulled me against a very muscular chest.
"Hey!" I whined.

"Naughty girl! What am I supposed to do with you?" Sunstreaker grunted. Before I knew, I was cuffed to him...again. "Seriously?" I whined. He hummed and dragged me with him. "This isn't funny..."
"It's not supposed to be funny either," Sunstreaker stated. I sighed, defeated I followed. "This is horrible..." I mumbled. "You keep trying..." I rolled my eyes, huffing.
"Why don't we complete the bond?" He asked suddenly. "What?"

"You heard me..." he said. "Uhm, no..."
He grunted in what I guessed irritation. "Why not?" He snapped. "Why would we? I have no pain," I said. "What about me?" He asked, snarling. "You've pain down there?" I asked, gesturing at his crotch. "My spark hurts. Just for the record, my spike only hurts during my heat," he grunted.

"You and I are going to complete the bond... this week!"
"You can't decide that on your own! I am with you know," I said. "Should that take away the pain? We are sharing an incomplete bond!" He hissed. "Can you please for once being so selfish!"

"I am not selfish, I hate if you've pain... I sincerely do, but— I am not ready..." Sunstreaker shot me a glare. "Then make sure you're ready for Friday!" He snarled. "I have done a lot for you... now all I ask if you share a bed with me for a couple of hours! I am not gonna hurt you..."
I sighed and looked away. "Well... if that's what you want... I mean... what do I have to say," I icily said. "Nothing! You've nothing to say," he sneered back, his eyes red. I flinched and looked away, I wasn't sure how to feel right now. Being stuck with an Autobot isn't that bad, but I have nothing to say and that bothered me. Sunstreaker dragged me through the halls, pulling hard on the cuffs. He didn't want to talk, he only scowled at me for being so slowly. In the end, he dragged me back to my room and cuffed my hand on the office chair before leaving.

"Great..." I grunted, rolling my eyes.

Sideswipe strode in a half an hour later, closing the door behind him. "There you are," he said, studying me. "Release me!" I grumbled. "I can't... I don't have the key," he said as he approached me. "Are you here to give me a speech as well?" I snapped. "No... I am here to ask you to do it..." he said. "It's not a question anymore... he's forcing me... it's rape... it's against my will," I said. Sideswipe shook his head "He wouldn't rape you... you know that, my brother is not that type of person... all he wants is to be bonded with you... he loves you," he said.
"We love you..." he added. "Don't react your anger at Sunny... please," he said. "He's already nervous about it without you rejecting him..." Sideswipe said. "I looked down, huffing a little. "I have nothing to say... it's his choice," I mumbled. "I don't think you understand the pain that we need to endure if we don't do this... Sunny and I are bonded, we know the pain, we want to protect you from it... Sunstreaker wants to protect you from the pain... " he said. I sighed, looking down at the floor. "It's not a question anymore... he's forcing me... so what are you trying to reach?" I asked. "He loves you... Sunstreaker loves you... he loves the way you are... he loves everything about you... even he's not saying it... trust him... he would never ever hurt you," he said, smiliing a little.

"You're gonna be fine..." he stated. I gave a small nod and looked down. Sideswipe got up and walked over to the bathroom, leaving me alone. I am not gonna lie, I am really scared and I wanted to flee and hide somewhere. I didn't want to think, because Sunstreaker and Sideswipe could read my mind,

Sunstreaker released me that afternoon, but said nothing. I watched him while I was trying so hard not think about Friday and my fear. Obviously, he knew. I mean, Sunstreaker isn't stupid and he knows what I feel.
That night, the twins were in a deep sleep, so I hopped out of bed, walking over to the door and glanced one more time over my shoulder before walking off.

I softly tapped on Dino's hood in the hanger. "Merope? What are you doing here? Do you even know how late it is," Mirage sulked. "Let me hop in..." I said. With a sigh, he let me hop in. "I stay here with you... at least I am safe here," I mumbled curling up in his seat. I heard him lock his doors, which gave me an even safer feeling.

The next morning, I woke up from Mirage. "I need to drive a patrol," he said. "Sunstreaker is looking for you... and he's not happy" he added. "Of course he isn't... it's Friday, tomorrow and he's going to force me interface with him... I am scared..." I whispered. "Really?" He asked, sounding surprised. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked. "You can't do anything... he's the one in charge, he added with a sigh.

I could feel some tears welling up in my eyes. " He calls me selfish, he wants me to do something I return... and I want him to stay away from me..." I whispered. " why don't you stick around Prime? Sunstreaker can't do anything when you're around Optimus," he said.

"That sounds good, I can try that," I whispered. "Good, uhm, I really need to go now," he said. "Ironhide or Ratchet is fine too," he added. "Thanks for the advice," I sulked, hopping out. I watched Mirage drive off and I quickly searched for Optimus it Ironhide.
Soldiers looked strangely at me and I realized I was still wearing my PJ but my fear for Sunstreaker won. I didn't care at the moment even though I am pretty sure it would bother the twins a lot.

"Merope..." Optimus greeted as I approached his alt-mode. I flashed a smile, looking around. "Something chasing you?" He asked. "Sunstreaker, yes..." I said. He opened his door for me and I quickly hopped in, relaxing a little. "I already wondered why you slept in Mirage's alt-mode and walked around in your pj," he said.
I shook my head a little "maybe I am selfish... perhaps," I muttered. "What's it about?" He asked after a short silence. "He wants to complete the bond... tomorrow. He doesn't want to listen to me, and he gets so mad at me all the time... he scares me," I said.

"In comparison with him, I am really small... even though I am a hybrid," I sulked. "He doesn't seem to care about my feelings, he just does whatever he wants, no matter what," I sighed, looking down at my lap.
"Sunstreaker isn't always making good decisions, he's selfish and arrogant, I won't deny that... but he's also hurt in many ways and he trusts you... since you appeared in his life, he's much calmer. You belong to him... that's how sees it and I have tried to explain it to him... but he gets possessive over you... he truly loves you,"

"Doesn't mean he should force you," he added. I spotted Sunstreaker in the hanger, he had found me and paced around restlessly. "After all, he gave you something he has never given anyone before. He didn't want you to die, and he payed a huge price," optimus said quietly.

"So, k am selfish?" I asked. "No, I think he wants thing to happen fast. He hasn't been in a relationship with anyone, it's new for him just as it's new for you... he doesn't want to loose you," he added.
Steam escaped from Sunstreaker nose and I could feel him calling for me. It's a strange feeling, I can not describe it.
After I think an hour, Optimus had an appointment with Lennox and general Morshower, so I was forced to leave and as soon as Sunstreaker got the change, he got me.

"Don't run from me!" He snapped, little bit hurt. "You're supposed to be with me..." he added with a snarl. "I am sorry..."

"We aren't done yet..."