What's Mine Is Yours

Y/N POV-

I barely sleep as I think about our upcoming day. I carefully pull my arm out from under Wanda and roll out of bed slipping quietly out my bedroom door. It is still early enough that most everyone is asleep, everyone except Nat. Her door is cracked open but no one is inside.

I walk into the kitchen to find Nat leaning over her cup of coffee at the counter deep in thought. "Hey Nat," she sleepily looks up at me. "Hey Y/N, why are you up? It's still pretty early." Nat has some bags forming under her eyes, and she just looks worn down. I guess I wasn't the only one awake last night.

"Couldn't sleep any more. Was up almost all night." Nat hums in agreement. "Same here." She pours me a cup of coffee and slides it to me. I lean over the counter next to Nat. Neither of us needs to say anything to know why we didn't sleep. This mission has everyone worried.

My eyes catch on the Monopoly board game still untouched after we stepped away to eat pie last night. "I should probably clean that up." I set my coffee cup down on the counter and take a step away when Nat catches my arm. "Leave it. Peter has a thing about board games, let him do it."

She releases her grip on my arm as I return to my previous spot next to her. There is so much I want to say to her but the only thing I manage to get out of my head is, "If something happens to me." She doesn't let me get any further. "Don't talk like that. You both will come home."

Nat fills up her cup of coffee and adds more to mine. "But if it happens," again she doesn't let me get far. "You know I will. I'll do everything in my power to help her, but you need a better mentality. Don't you want your future with her?"

She knows I do. "Of course." I hear a bedroom door click open. "Then make it happen. No other options. I want to be an aunt one day." Nat smiles at her comment as Wanda walks into the kitchen just barely missing our conversation. Her eyebrows are knit together as she approaches us.

"Hey babe, why are you up? It's still early." She doesn't say anything initially. She just walks up and drops her head onto my shoulder wrapping her arms around me, "I got cold. My human heater left me." I set my coffee down and hold her against me. I love this childish side of her that I get to see in the mornings.

"How about I make some breakfast, hmm?" Nat walks over to the fridge and starts pulling out stuff to cook. Wanda pulls back and picks up my coffee lifting it up to her lips. "Um, excuse me. That's mine."

The smile on her face as she looks at me across the lip of the coffee mug only serves to remind me again and again of why I fell in love with her. It's the little things she does.

"We're dating. What's yours is mine." I place my hand on her hip drawing her closer to me. "And what about yours, is it mine?" She shakes her head no with a cute giggle. Her nose scrunches up as she speaks, "Nope, doesn't work like that."

She tucks the coffee against her chest as she leans into me. Today is not the day to choose violence like poking her hip or tickling her. We both just need the comfort.

I kiss the side of her head eliciting an almost silent 'aw' from Nat as she turns on the stovetop. "It's fine. You can have my coffee." Wanda nuzzles into me more, a smile covering her face.

The morning is gone before we know it and Stark's driver is ready to drive us into town. We all stand in the living room, Wanda's and my bag sitting on the floor next to us as we prepare for goodbyes. Peter gets teary as Wanda turns to him first for a hug.

"We'll be back before you know it." Wanda ruffles his hair knowing it frustrates him. He swats his hand at her, a quiet, wet laugh escaping his throat. Peter nods his head acknowledging the comment and wipes his eyes quickly as Wanda steps back. "I know. I'll be waiting for another movie night and more of your cooking."