Preparation

Y/N POV-

I wake up with Wanda still in my arms from last night. My alarm should be going off any minute now. I kiss the back of her neck causing her to stir. She pats around her looking for my hand eventually finding it.

Her voice sounds raspy as she speaks into her pillow, "Is it time to get up? I didn't hear your alarm go off." Right on cue, my phone begins to buzz on the table next to us. "Just did." I pull her completely against me lightly laughing into her neck.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I squeeze her hand once before letting go to get ready. I move to my bag grabbing a new pair of sweats. Wanda lazily sits up running her fingers through her hair. I glance at her out of the corner of my eye and see her neck.

"Oh shit." She looks confused as I drop my head back down trying to hide the smirk creeping up on my face. "Is it that bad?" I nod my head avoiding eye contact. "Do I want to see it or are you just going to heal it?" I throw on my shirt and sweatpants before walking back over to the bed.

She has her eyebrows raised watching me as she moves to the edge of the bed. "I don't want you to go too hard on me at training so I am just going to heal you before you can see it." Wanda's serious look drops as she starts laughing. I stand between her legs lightly placing the palms of my hands against the sides of her neck.

A soft white light glows for only a couple seconds before it disappears. I remove my hands to see that the hickies are completely gone. "Like it never happened." Wanda rolls her eyes at me still smiling. "I'm glad it happened."

She walks into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her leaving me alone in our room to finish getting ready. "Y/N!" She tosses the door back open and walks through shirtless. My eyes are fixated on her chest for a couple seconds before I eventually manage to look up at her face.

"You literally attacked me last night. Are you going to heal these too?" I shrug my shoulders. "You can hide those though." While Wanda is trying to come across as serious, she continues to laugh as she steps back into the bathroom. "Hmm, that was a missed opportunity for you to feel my boobs."

I rush forward lightly smacking my hand on the door as it clicks shut between us. "Wait, you're right. I should heal them. I was wrong." I lean my forehead on the door waiting to see if she'll open it back up to no avail. "Nope, you're right I can just hide them."

This is how this conversation always goes. They heal by morning for me which frustrates Wanda since I tease and joke with her about healing her hickies away. My phone buzzes with a text, "Bring the recruits to the lab this morning. Going to run bloodwork, for you too. See you in twenty."

Another fucking needle. Wanda comes out of the bathroom drying her face with a towel after washing it. "What's wrong?" The lighthearted energy between us fades out as concern fills her face. "We need to take the recruits to the lab to get blood drawn. Specialist Grace wants mine drawn too."

Wanda knows why my mood dropped. She steps forward taking my hands in hers. "Don't worry. I'll spell you a memory of last night to occupy your mind while they do it." She scrunches her nose up as she looks at me. I know she is joking, but it helps me relax. "What would I do without you?"

She leans forward quickly pecking me on the lips. "Cry probably." I lightly push her back from me jokingly. "Rude." We finish getting ready and then leave our room to meet the recruits hand in hand.

Everyone is waiting for us. "Morning guys, we are going to head to the lab first. Specialist Grace requested blood panels be drawn on us. We can get some food after then have one last training this afternoon before tomorrow. Ready?" They all nod their heads and follow us out of the building.