Brock Boeser

Vancouver Canucks🤍💚💙

"Y/n, hurry up!" Brock yelled from our downstairs, I rolled my eyes and continued to put my heels on

"Y/n, hurry up!" Brock yelled from our downstairs, I rolled my eyes and continued to put my heels on. "Give me a fucking second!" I yelled back at him.

I heard a loud exaggerated sigh come from him, "We were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago! That's how long ago I told Elias we were on our way." He said to me.

"Shut the hell up." I say and walk downstairs, "You are so verbally abusive." He says to me. "Whatever." I said and he looked me up and down.

He smirked and held his arm out, "You look good as hell." I rolled my eyes at the compliment. "Thanks." I said to him and he opens my car door for me.

"Thanks, again." I said to him, he nods and jogged over to the drivers side. He leans over and pecked me quickly on the lips, "Ready?" He asked me.

I just nod and we put the car in drive and drove off quickly. In about 15 minutes, we arrived at the bar that all the other guys were at.

"Come on." He says and I didn't even wait for him to open the car door for me and I got out myself. "I wanted to open the door for you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Too late." I say and he scoffed, "What's your problem?" He asked me, "I don't like being rushed." I said to him.

He rolls his eyes this time and walked us faster into the bar, the guys all looked at us and groaned. "Finally!" They say and I chuckled under my breath.

"Sorry, but Y/n didn't hurry up when I asked her to." He says to them and I hit his arm. "Stop." I said and they all chuckled.

He pulled a chair over to the table for me and him, he sat down and I got on his lap. "We ordered you two a beer." Elias says, "Thanks, bro." Brock said to him.

"Well I don't want beer so I'm gonna go order a shot of peach- local legend." I said to them and they nod, "Need me to come with?" Brock asked me, "I'm my own woman." I said and he shrugs.

I stood up and walked over to the bar, swaying my hips because I knew Brock was gonna watch the WHOLE time to make sure no man was weird with me.

"Hi, may I get 3 shots of local legend?" I asked the bartender, "Of course! What flavor?" She asked me, "Peach, please." I smiled and she nods, "Okay, they'll be right up." She says.

I nod and sat down, "Hey, beautiful." Some random man said sitting next to me, "Um hi." I said, clearing uncomfortable.

"Want my number?" He asked me, "Um why?" I asked him. "To fuck. Why else?" He asked with a chuckle.

I was just about to say no when... "She's good." I heard Brock say behind me, "Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked, "Her boyfriend." He said, "Who are you?" He asked the guy.

"Someone who wants to fuck a sexy ass woman." The guy said and slaps my ass, I gasped and Brock pushed me a bit behind him.

He got in his face, "Now I'm not gonna hit you because my career is on the line, but I will ruin your life." He said, hovering over the guy.

"I'm sorry, man." He says and Brock nods. "Then I suggest you walk away." He says and the guy quickly took off.

He turned to look at me, "You alright?" He asked me and I nod. "It's fine. I'm a woman, I have to get used to it." I sighed, "Thats not right." He says and I shrugged.

"Here are your drinks, ma'am." The lady says and I smiled, "Thanks." I said and I paid the money and walked back to our table.