Chapter 2

Ella walked down the street on the sidewalk with a bag in her hand and a 5 months belly. She was devastated. She had nowhere to go,no money and no food. How did her life turn like this?

Kian P.O.V

While driving down the road I was shocked with what I saw. There was this beautiful girl on the sidewalk sleeping at the bus stop. Although I was tired and wanted to sleep because I got quite worked up I stopped my car.

Flashback
You piece of shit I said angry which beating the fuck out of this piece of shit.

After everything I did for him and his family he betrayed me. Stole money and boxes of guns from me.

"Where are my guns motherf*cker?" I snapped.

Plea....se he cryed like a little baby.

I did what I did best laugh. I had to. Because he knew he was going to go home in a bodybag.

I repeated for four times again and he still didn't tell me lying.

I took my gun and a the gunshots sound echo.

*Gunshots*

??End of flashback???
I found it weird that I did that because I never gave one shit about anybody. I reached upfront and there I got a better look at her.

She looked like she was a teen idk. The mystery woman was skinny and short. She had scars on her face.
                   ©2021-UniqueTashii

Remember to vote and comment.