mafia story

*TIME SKIP*
3 MONTHS LATER
It has been three months i have been staying with kian. he has done nothing than than take care of me. i can boldly say i am in love with the man. he even told me that he is a mafia boss and i took it well than i expected. we have been dating for 2 months know. i feel bad having him taking care of me and my unborn babies. i havent talked with my mom for 3 months now. i still cant believe that she threw me out.
ELLA P.O.V.
KIAN!KIAN!
Babe i am up stairs in the office he said.
I made my way to the office and went in.
good morning babe he said.
good morning.
Why are you out of bed.
you should be resting.
ohh yes! did i tell you hes gotten overprotective. i am 8 months pregnant and having twins  okay and hes acting like i am going to die.
but thats why i love him.
ohh i will be going shopping with your mother.
but.....
no but i am going and thats final...
ahhh you are so stubborn he said AND DROPPED HIS HEAD DRAMATICALLY.
whatever
bye babe see you later.
have fun but not too much and i am serious
*laughing*

some minutes later.....
mmmm
did i tell you how sweet you taste
yes daddy
*coughing*
KIAN MOTHER P.O.V =AURORA
*knock knock*
*knock knock*
it seems as they are upstairs.
*open door*
ewwww
i walk in and see kian and ella making out.
KIAN STOPPED KISSING HER AND SHE SHOUTED
what?
thats your punishment for disobeying me babygirl. never disobey me again. do you understand
yes daddy.
it seems as my son is in kinky stuff
me: yes daddy
KIAN POV
i was there standing and only heard "yes daddy" it didnt come from ella. when i turn around i saw my mom and she winked at me.
MA
if you are finishing sticking your tongue down her throat you might wanna let us go on our shopping spree or do you need some more minutes she said.
ELLA started laughing.
i walked away defeated and said
I hate you all.
i kept walking and i could still hearing them laugh.
weird people.
after aurora and i went shopping we went and get something to eat. but to my dismay i say max. he was with my mother. i felt bad all of a sudden and went to use the bathroom.
*IN THE BATHROOM*
ella its so good to see you here my mother said.
i was nervous not because i was afraid of her but because of how things ended between us. i weirdly answered her.
then she said
so how are you doing.
i was shocked and i was last for words. what should i say that after your boyfriend raped me and you threw me out this guy saved me and he is in the mafia. no
i am okay but i have to go i hurriedly said and walk away without looking back. she kept calling my name and i acted like i didnt hear her. i was hurt. she throwed me out and then she wants to talk like nothing never happened. because one thing i know is that i cant move on if i am still in the same chapter of my life.
after that we went home. kian was doing work so i cleaned up and cooked. we had dinner after and went to bed.

💋💋