Happy Ending 😇😘😍😊💘💖💝💋

It's been 5 weeks since Izuku, Shigaraki, Kirishima , Denki, Jirou , Toga are in a coma and then Shoto , Touya , Bakugou , Sero , Momo , Twice are holding their hands praying for them to wake up from their comas and then Shoto said " Izu the kids miss you I miss you we need you and I am so lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore " then Touya said " Shiga the kids miss you I miss you we need you and I am so lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore " . Then Bakugou said " Ei the kids miss you I miss you we need you and I am so lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore " then Sero said " Denki the kids miss you I miss you we need you and I am lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much and I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore ". Then Momo said " Jirou the kids miss you I miss you we need you and I am lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore " then Twice said " Toga the kids miss you I miss you we need you I am lonely without you so please wake up I love you so much I don't want to lose you and I don't want to be alone anymore " .

Then doctor Tony walk in the room and wanted to talk to them but he is called by a nurse to check on another petition so he left the room and he went to a different room then out of nowhere Izuku , Shigaraki , Kirishima , Denki , Jirou , Toga are grabbing Shoto , Touya , Bakugou , Sero , Momo , Twice hands and started to open their eyes . Then Inko and Toshinori  and Rei and Enji are looking at Izuku , Shigaraki , Kirishima , Denki , Jirou ,Toga opening their eyes and they are looking around the room and then Izuku said " what happened are we dead and were are we " then Inko said " no you are not dead you are in the hospital and were in a coma for 5 weeks and know we are grateful that you guys are alive oh my two babies " then Toshinori  said " what took you guys so long to wake up and Izuku and Shigaraki what were you two doing with your friends " . Then Shigaraki said " well me and Izu we were talking with Izumi and she told us that she miss you guys and that she is proud of us and our families and that she visit her boyfriend and her nieces and nephews in their dreams and she miss us two the most and she miss all of you guys " then their kids came in to the room and they ran to their moms and hug them and started crying tears of joy because they are greatful to have them back with them and their dads in their arms.

Then Doctor Tony walk in the room finds Izuku ,Shigaraki , Kirishima , Denki , Jirou , Toga already awake and said " I am glad that you guys are awake and in good health to tell you that you can leave the hospital today everything is okay so they can leave know " . Then Inko said " thank you Doctor Tony for everything you did for us and for saving the lives of my Izuku and Shigaraki and their friends Kirishima , Denki , Jirou , Toga from dying " then doctor Tony said " your welcome you guys would do the same thing for my daughter kaly and know that they are fine and aren't in danger they can leave the hospital know so good bye " . Then Izuku , Shigaraki , Kirishima , Denki, Jirou , Toga left the hospital and they all went back to their homes to rest because tomorrow they all are going to be together.

In the next morning in Shoto & Izuku Todoroki house hold everybody is their to celebrate their return of them from waking up from their comas to be back to them then Shoto, Touya, Bakugou , Sero , Momo , Twice are looking at their families especially their husbands and wife's because they are so great full to have such good hearted people to love in their lives and they are so very happy to have this future with them and that they wouldn't change it for anything else ever again .

The End

🎉 Du hast Finding my soulmate 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 (Tododeku) ( Bakushima) ( Serokami) fertig gelesen 🎉