The first meeting

In the todoroki family house everybody is getting ready for their day Enji  and his wife Rei are happy that their 4 kids are getting ready for college to start their first year of college to make friends and finding love no matter what gender they are boys or girls . Their  older daughter Fuyumi she is 25 years old and likes boys and she is going to college to learn and to be a teacher and their second oldest is their son Natsuo he is 23 years old and likes girls and he is going to college to learn and  to be  lawyer  and . Their third oldest Touya he is 22 years old and likes boys he is going to college to learn and to be a police officer  and their youngest son Shoto   he is 20 years old and he likes boys he is going to college to learn and to be a police officer and they are happy Enji is the captain of the police officers  and Rei is a nurse and they are already eating  breakfast.

Then Enji  said" I am so happy that my children  are going to start their first year of college right sweetie " then Rei said " oh yes hun I am so happy that my beautiful babies are going to start their first year of college and we hope you guys find our daughter -in- law and three sons -in-law "  . Then  Fuyumi ,Natsuo , Touya , Shoto spit out their coffees and yell " mom why do you ask us that right now even we still need  to find our soulmates " then Enji  said " well your mom is right you four need to find the perfect person to love and get married and have families of your own and I agree with your mother" .

Then they finish eating their breakfast then Fuyumi , Natsuo , Touya , Shoto left their house and started walking on their way they find Bakugou, Sero , Momo , Twice  talk so they walk up to them and they did . Then Shoto said " guys what up how are you doing "then Bakugou said " oh hey Fuyumi ,Natsuo , Touya , and Shoto we are doing fine what about you guys "then Fuyumi said "hey guys we are doing great " then Sero said " so guys do you think that we will be able to find our soulmates in college " then Momo said " yea I hope so that we do find our soulmates and be happy " . 

Then Twice said " yea then our parents will stop asking  about having son's in laws and daughters in laws "  Mina said"um guys we need to go to the college " then everyone started walking to the college then Mina stopped making everyone to stop walking and she said " omg guys I forgot to say that in this college their is going to be a popular group ". And then she gets a text from Hagakure it says * omg Mina bring the guys to the class like know * and then they started walking to the class and . Then Kira said " um Angel , malissa , Karen  ,Cami were are Izumi , Tensei  , Izuku , Kirishima , Denki , Jirou  , Shigaraki , Toga they should of been here by know we're are they " then Cami said " they say that they were going to give the principal a visit and come back " then Angel said " oh yea did you forget that the principal is friends with their parents " .

Then Carlos said " so you guys are the new students " then Fuyumi said " oh yes we era the new students "  then Carlos said "  oh that's good " then Kevin said " guys watch out " . Then they all turned their heads around then Carlos move out of the way then the popular group were reading books and walking at the same time that they didn't see we're they are going that they bump with the new students . Then they close their eyes for impact but they didnt feel any pain so then one by one the first was Fuyumi grabbed Tensei by the arm ,then Natsuo grabbed Izumi by the waist , then Shoto grabbed Izuku by the waist , then Bakugou grabbed Kirishima by the waist , then Sero grabbed  Denki  by the waist  , then Momo grabbed Jirou by the waist , then Touya grabbed Shigaraki by the waist , then Twice grabbed Toga by the waist .

Then Kira is behind them and said" I'm guys you can open your eyes know "then one by one open their eyes the first was Tensei he open his eyes to see a beautiful girl holding his arm an started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry to bump into you I didn't know were I was going so what is your name "  . Then  Fuyumi started blushing and said " Well my name is Fuyumi Todoroki and I am new in this college so what is your name " then Tensei said " oh my name is Tensei Iida " .

Then Izumi open her eyes to see handsome guy an started blushing and said" oh I am so sorry I didnt know we're I was going so what is your name " then Natsuo started blushing and said " well my name is Natsuo Todoroki and I am a new in this college so what is your name " then Izumi said " oh my name is Izumi Yagi Midoriya " . Then  Izuku open his eyes to see a handsome guy and started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didn't know were I was going so what is your name " then Shoto started blushing and said "well my name is   Shoto  Todoroki and I am new in this college so what is your name " then Izuku said " oh my name is Izuku Yagi Midoriya " then Kirishima open his eyes to see a handsome guy an started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didn't know were I was going so what is your name " then Bakugou started blushing and said " well my name is Katsuki Bakugou and I am new at this college so what is your name " Kirishima said "oh my name is  Eijirou  Kirishima ".

Then   Denki  open his eyes to see a handsome guy an started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didn't know were I was going so what is your name " then Sero started blushing and said " well my name is Hanta Sero and I am new in this college so what is your name " then  Denki  said" oh my name is Denki Kaminari " then Jirou open her eyes to see a beautiful girl and started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didn't know were I was going so what is your name "then Momo started blushing and said" well my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and I am new in this college so what is your name " then Jirou said " oh my name is Kiyoka Jirou " then Shigaraki open his eyes to see a handsome guy an started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didnt know were I was going so what is your name " then Touya started blushing and said " well my name is Touya Todoroki and I am new in this college so what is your name " then Shigaraki said" oh my name is Shigaraki Yagi Midoriya " then Toga open her eyes to see a handsome guy an started blushing and said " oh I am so sorry I didn't know were I was going so what is your name " then Twice started blushing and said " well my name is  Twice an I am new in this college so what is your name " then Toga said " oh my name is Himiko Toga " .

Then Kevin said " okay know that the popular group meet the new students its time to take our seats " so they did the Mr Aizawa walk in to the classroom and said "okay class we have new students joining us today And know that my son an his boyfriend and their friends the popular group have meet them already ok Fuyumi you sit behind Tensei , Natsuo sit behind Izumi , Shoto sit behind  Izuku  , Bakugou sit behind Kirishima , Sero sit behind Kaminari , Yaoyorozu sit behind  Jirou  , Touya sit behind Shigaraki , Twice sit behind Toga " then they nodded their heads an went to their seats .