important !!

as much as i try to write this book, the plot is bland and uninteresting and you can all guess how it's gonna end (':

i want to try and broaden my writing style and come up with my own characters so i've been dabbling into a different book instead, which leads me to discontinue this book [sorry ): ]

i hold all of the support that i'd gotten for this close and i sincerely apologize to all of you that wanted an ending, but i feel too bad to leave this on hold if i may never finish it

so, the question stands: should i leave this up or no?

as a peace offering i give u this snippet of what u might be in for <3

— no title epicly
graham knew he was supposed to reel in resent, aggravation, frustration. it was stained into his bloodline, passed down from generation to generation. the amberhide's would always go neck-and-neck against the volentine residence.

elliot was different.

he was cunning, ingenious, irritating. no matter how hard graham tried, elliot would have his dagger out of palms-reach in the flit of an eyelid.

not this time, though. graham had him just beneath his fingers, he could feel the warmth radiating from elliot's skin, see how his eyes darted around. if they'd had enough time to themselves, he could map out the stretch of his tendons, the tense of his muscles when cold metal pressed to his neck.

elliot was reminiscent to a maimed bird, this being one of the few times graham could compare himself to that of a lion. he'd finally trapped his rival, so vulnerable just under the print of his finger. his legs were bracketed by graham's, arms pinned to the victorian wallpaper.

graham didn't even consider their proximity, he'd finally had elliot where he wanted. the scent of pine and earth and underlying parchment festering in the molecules between them.

the resemblance to any apprehensive, helpless creature was smothered when elliot's confidence remained unwavering. it was impressive, how he could compose himself so well beneath the weight of a dagger at his neck.

what am i to do now?

graham's eyes caught in the bob of elliot's adam's apple, rolling just below the sharpened blade. whether it was from fear, graham was unable to identify.

"you don't exceed very well in this."

the slope of his nose was sharp, a brow quirked in amusement, gaze robust at the peculiar nature of their situation.

"you've often escaped me, can i not revel in my victories? i must confess, however, i'm surprised it only took this to corner you."

elliot's lips twisted into a wet grin. "awfully bold to assume i'm unable to free myself, isn't it? you should know by now, graham. i don't have any plans, why not spend time with my favourite prince?"

— a little enemies to lovers moment me thinks

take this as u would a oneshot tho cause i'm incredibly unreliable and i feel horribl abt it but this has to b done 😔 i'll try n write this tho i'm more invested in the storyline but i won't be as active on here either [not like i have been tho oops]

love u guys <3 hope u understand