1. Eyes

"Y/N L/N! Preforming to 'Love In The Dark by Adele!'"

The spotlight on you, it was the peak of the song where you would skate the fastest along the sides of the arena to create a building up momentum for speed to do your finishing Triple Lutz Jump.

Skating to nearly your maximum speed, you prepared yourself for the perfect timing to then turn to the middle of the arena to complete the jump. Your black to Snow-White ombré competitive outfit flowing gently behind you as it caught the eyes of everyone.

You were in the moment feeling the rhythm. The cold being the only feeling that surrounded you.

Then your eyes turned to the side, traveling from the cold ice to brown, dark, romantic eyes.

Inches away from your face, the only barrier being the glass wall. It felt as if time slowed down at the moment of eye contact. It was silent, as if the music slowed down if not stopped completely, any other sound or voice becoming undetectable.

Everything else but him blurred out of sight, almost like they went invisible.

Heart thumping. Adrenaline high. Vision focused. His brown eyes shined like they spoke millions of words. It was a feeling that could be mistaken for an eternity.

Your chest pounding. Body on fire. A foreign feeling electrocuted through you.

What was that?

Unfortunately though, like any other feeling, it all soon washed away as you came back to realization.

Eyes leaving his as you zoomed past him. Everything came back to you.

Focusing, you heard the peak of the song and changed directions to the middle of the arena. Balancing yourself on one foot, you gathered your strength to jump into the air and twirled into three complete circles.

Landing gracefully and smoothly back onto the ice on your other foot, the crowds erupted. A smile painting on your face from the successful landing.

"That, ladies and gentlemen is Japan's youngest gold medalist Olympic skater!" They announced earning extra applauds.

While waving to the crowds you turned your head back to the place you saw the boy in hopes of catching another glimpse, but unfortunately for you, he was no longer there.